Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
you_are_the_one..jpg

gothics_spongebob_poster.jpg

pedobear113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to have a separate 'Funny GIF Thread' so I can avoid having to see them?

Just add Delirious to your ignore list ;)

@PJ-FFL: You might want to eliminate the Obama one, since it has the past tense of a AUP-no-no word

You guys need better 'net connections.

Nevertheless, I am in full support of a gif-exclusive thread.

Sorry Famine, won't happen again, unless i'm drunk, and that will be possible in about 6 years.

Any guy with a small dog can tell you right now that they are a chick magnet. From what I hear, the only thing better is a baby.

When my wife got the chihuahua we were taking him to training classes at PetSmat. One night my wife couldn't make it so I took him by myself. I got to the store about 15 minutes early and had to wait for the previous class to end. As I walked around I had hot chicks that wouldn't have given me the time of day in college coming up and talking to me about the dog.

People can laugh all they want about a guy with a small dog, and I used to do it whenever I saw a frat guy with one. But now I understand and I guarantee that frat guy had more girlfriends than anyone else in the house.

What I find odd in this picture is that I do not see why this guy needs the small dog effect.

Works with big dogs too FK. As long as they're big cuddly ones and not big scary ones. My 90lb lab is very popular with... everyone. Old ladies, dudes, and young hotties. Maybe it has something to do with responsibility and commitment, maybe it's just an easy icebreaker, or maybe girls just like cute animals.

Works with big dogs too FK. As long as they're big cuddly ones and not big scary ones. My 90lb lab is very popular with... everyone. Old ladies, dudes, and young hotties. Maybe it has something to do with responsibility and commitment, maybe it's just an easy icebreaker, or maybe girls just like cute animals.
As I lost the debate between Newfoundland and Chihuahua I can only speak for small dogs.

Or maybe its that its a Lab. Labs are very friendly. I know my Pomeranian is a chick magnet. He's not even a puppy anymore and girls still think hes cute.

My Husky has the same effect as well. Whenever I'm walking around with it I get stopped by people just wondering where I found such a dog.

Oh wasps. Not 12 year olds posting "funnies" from 4Chan again.

Is that directed to me? If it's such a stab in the heart for you all, I can always stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back