Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Patrick one was hilarious, it didn't need the motivational crap around it though.

I really dislike the lack of respect because of my age, it's not cool. If you don't like them, simply scroll down.

As I lost the debate between Newfoundland and Chihuahua I can only speak for small dogs.

My yorkie is an icebreaker until he decides to go Alpha. Then I have to remind him that he's 5 lbs.

What I find odd in this picture is that I do not see why this guy needs the small dog effect.

Maybe the dog is a "paparazzi" magnet. What photo would your prefer on a magazine cover:

You walking a little dog?

or

You getting caught with you GF "making babies"?

It's kind of small but it's the best I can find.

shoesx.jpg

The truth comes out!

Took that a few days ago... I guess someone at the Googleplex was having a bad day.

Last edited:
Really not getting the funny here. Explain?
There's 5 comments posted making fun of the guys worn out shoes, all from the same guy. I found the comments really hilarious for some reason, I still literally lol when I read them.

Maybe it's just me, but "Air Force Dones" and "yer shoes are capsizing" finished off with a "bro yer shoes." just makes me laugh. Hard.

My search is kinda low but I got a light giggle out of it plus I like Steve :)

ffbc77eebe08b2b8881367fdd489c8f2.jpg

Yes I know they're two different ideas but the similarities are very notable :)

whole.jpg

I really dislike the lack of respect because of my age, it's not cool. If you don't like them, simply scroll down.

It's not a "lack of respect".

It's more that a 12 year old is browsing 4Chan. If I might draw an analogy, 4Chan is to the right:

cat_police_dogs.jpg

It's not a "lack of respect".

It's more that a 12 year old is browsing 4Chan. If I might draw an analogy, 4Chan is to the right:

cat_police_dogs.jpg

OT: But that post made my day.... *snickers*

My search is kinda low but I got a light giggle out of it plus I like Steve :)
But it only has Tabasco sauce in it.

EDIT:

I just saw this, but may be a repost. It is hard to keep up anymore.

a91575f96f54b7624fca3e58534664a2a81fca60_m.jpg

Last edited:
I'd keep it that way, if I were you - before you find one of the /b/tards coming through your bedroom door at 3am wearing a suit made of your parents' skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back