Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
3835365190ca46d78b78ou.jpg

Some of those actually made me hungry, like the cap'n crunch donut, the snicker bar pancakes, the smoker, and the breakfast pizza which isn't nearly as wild as most of the things on there. I think I could contribute to that site too. There is a place all of friends and I go for lunch during school that makes some of the best fast food I have ever eaten, anyway there is this thing called the hybrid. It consists of a buttered and toasted hogie filled with chipped hot dog and chopped up hamburger and everyone I know loves it, but Doc (guy who owns the place) thinks it is one of the grossest things ever.

8-21-2009_12-16-10_PM.jpg

Because it isn't completely clear in the image:
  • 2 original recipe filets
  • Bacon
  • Pepper jack cheese
  • Swiss cheese
  • Colonel's Sauce

Notice the lack of a bread product in this "sandwich."

That's actually incredibly awesome sounding. I'm gonna have to go get one.

Im sorry guys. but this is the WORST funny pic thread on any forums ive ever been on. Theres a reason why so many people post " I dont get it"..BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE PICS ARE NOT FUNNY!

Im an avid collector of funny pics. I have a good size of the funniest pics from my adventures online. unfortunately these pics are offline, and to upload my best pics would probably result in this thread creating a rip in the fabric of the time space continuum do the a severe unbalance between funny and UN-funny. Out of a 10 pages i maybe saved 1 pic.

^And thus we see the vast difference of opinion regarding funnies.

Care to enlighten us with two of your best, GTO_VR4? I'll take the heat should anything happen to time/space. ;)

Im sorry guys. but this is the WORST funny pic thread on any forums ive ever been on. Theres a reason why so many people post " I dont get it"..BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE PICS ARE NOT FUNNY!
Sorry. Didn't realise that we had to run all funny pictures past you before they get posted. It'll not happen again.

:rolleyes:

Surely, you can find some funny pics that you like on the internet and post them here so we know what funny to aim for.

And I can heal the space-time continuum in case of funny-based dimensional rifts.

Im an avid collector of funny pics. I have a good size of the funniest pics from my adventures online. unfortunately these pics are offline, and to upload my best pics would probably result in this thread creating a rip in the fabric of the time space continuum do the a severe unbalance between funny and UN-funny. Out of a 10 pages i maybe saved 1 pic.

go post some funny pictures for us please.

:lol: Thank God (?) I have seen that movie. :lol:

Glanza-V, your post number #1889 in this thread wasn't so kind, so I would avoid that in the future if I were you. ;)

I laughed so hard at that last one :lol:
Not really a funny picture but thought I'd put it here;
3705840490_b30241110d_b.jpg

Grossly disproportionate!

Godzilla was about 3/4 the height of most of the NY skyscrapers he passed, Cloverfield was about 1/4 the height!

A banal point, but it bothered me.

They why not go visit those other forums instead. 💡

I'm sure with Clover and Godzilla standing full height, there wouldn't be much in it.

I like how Megatron is copping a feel.

... I would.

4 out of 8 pics had insults. And those insults are supposed to make the pics funny. Not precisely smart.

I don't think it's such an awesome idea to post pictures that are so obviously from 4chan, especially if they aren't remotely funny.

I don't think it's such an awesome idea to post pictures that are so obviously from 4chan, especially if they aren't remotely funny.

how do you know these pictures are from 4chan? do you browse 4chan? are you even sure they where made by members of 4chan? also an internet meme dosnt nesarily have to be made on 4chan once its popular enough. all this star trek stuff has been around for awhile so any new one must be from 4chan? im so confused. and just because you dont find something funny dosnt mean someone else doesnt. i mean do you like dead baby jokes? Probably not but ya know there are some people in the world that do so dont be a humor nazi and say what is or isnt funny.

how do you know these pictures are from 4chan? do you browse 4chan?
Yes, I do.

NapoleonMikey
are you even sure they where made by members of 4chan?
You don't have to be a member of any sort to post on 4chan.

NapoleonMikey
also an internet meme dosnt nesarily have to be made on 4chan once its popular enough.
Not really, but usually only people who visit 4chan or it's similar websites would even bother, unless it was actually funny.

NapoleonMikey
all this star trek stuff has been around for awhile so any new one must be from 4chan? im so confused.
Wasn't really referring to that one.

NapoleonMikey
and just because you dont find something funny dosnt mean someone else doesnt. i mean do you like dead baby jokes? Probably not but ya know there are some people in the world that do so dont be a humor nazi and say what is or isnt funny.
If the joke is funny, I'll laugh at it, I don't care if it's racist or insulting or whatever, I don't get butt-hurt about stuff like that.

Honestly, my post was more specifically related to pics like the one with awesome face that said "so much win" on it. If you looked at that pic and went "omfglolz it says win on it and he's got tears lolzlmaobbq" then something is wrong.

Oh well, there will always be someone getting all anal about "respecting people's opinion" and exploiting the exception to make themselves "technically correct." The self appointed "internet police," if you will.

You didn't find most of those pics funny either did you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back