Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
vaders.jpg

That's a way old e-story, I've heard it with a Wal*Mart. I'm a bit skeptical about it.

And K-Mart. And it was a spoof even then, when it was on K-Mart headed paper.

I posted that a while back, anyone care to find it? i'm too lazy to do so.
And I posted the K-Mart letter before that.

I won't be looking for that one, either.

Oooookaaaaaaay? Didn't we already say that feces weren't funny?

I know I will be probably jumped on because I'm not posting any pics, but we really have to find a way to get the message through.

Who said its fece's? Maybe they put chocolate in a bag? Maybe they're spitting out chewed up Fruit Roll-Ups?

Regardless of what the substances are. Its funny. Something thats seriously been lacking in this thread. Unfortunately I think this iteration of the FPC has run its course and died. Every post in here is someone critiquing what someone else has posted. I think if you're going to critique someones taste. You should at least contribute back to the thread.

/Rant

estimation.png

This episode of the Funny Pic Thread has worn out, maybe it's time to cancel it? What happened to sooner remaking to remind everyone of the rules? We're about to hit the 2000 post mark, we should wrap it up soon, cause this thread isn't funny anymore.

This episode of the Funny Pic Thread has worn out, maybe it's time to cancel it? What happened to sooner remaking to remind everyone of the rules? We're about to hit the 2000 post mark, we should wrap it up soon, cause this thread isn't funny anymore.

Thank you for taking exactly what I said earlier and rewording it..

this thread...

of the 1900 posts!

500 are decent funny pictures
300 are reposts of the decent funny pictures
1100 are winging about the 500 original pictures not being funny.

IF YOU DONT FIND THEM FUNNY THEN 🤬 OFF!!

...lots more truth...

+1,000,000 to you Fryz 👍 Rather than clog the thread with whingeing, I've set up an email address where people can send their complaints:

whine_whine_whine@boohoo.com

:rolleyes:

38262938753723bb23bao.jpg

txcoy.jpg

Except that "Strength" isn't spelled like that and there's no such sodding thing as "Legos".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back