Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,256 comments

Max Powers

(Banned)
XBL: MelBlount
MelBlount
For the record, here's the pertinent section of the AUP that covers this thread:

# You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

Yes, this includes jokes.

# You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
# You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.

Inappropriate levels of "sexually oriented" are down to moderator's discretion. If the moderator on watch is a prude, your tough luck.

In such cases, refer to the golden rule: "When in doubt, don't"

# You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.

This is the be-all and end-all of this thread. And if it goes over the line again, it shall be closed, like its predecessors, and responsible parties shall be meted infractions.

Thank you.

-----

Original Post:

Hey dudes, post funny pictures, don't violate the AUP, have at it.

here's a pic of me to get you guys started:
karatekyle.jpg

here's my friend

sbagsteveto74o9b64009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the baws let you do it?

Tonorado we are inflicting the rules man! We can post here:P!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this been cleared? The whole reason the last one was locked is because of arguing and moaning about what everyone thinks is funny. Just creating a new thread does not solve that issue.

Having said that, it shouldn't be an issue. Why can't everyone accept that some things are funny to some people might not be to others. If you don't think a picture is funny, keep your mouth shut and carry on scrolling.

EDIT: Don't know what happened to my other picture, so I post another in it's place.

Untitled-159.png

Last edited:
I used to sport that hairstyle in the mid 90s pupik, you were just a bit ahead of the curve I see.

This is my buddy leafsman.

leafsman.png

Reminds me of the scene in Grown Ups where the kid is being breast fed...
"How old it he?"
"Oh, about 48 months."
"That's four!"

Back