Funny/Strange News Stories

Yeh, blame the messenger! Makes me wonder, this may provoke scores of jealous blokes to buy their girlfriends a parrot... If my gf had a parrot, it would probably be able to sing the Eastenders theme-tune within a couple of weeks.

Start sounding like that gangsta bloke, Johnny is it? :lol:

I guess the moral of that story is to not own a parrot if you want to cheat on your partner...

:lol: I read about the parrot on a Japanese Yahoo News site, few weeks ago.

"Jihad Jack" :lol:

Ah, the parrot one is classic, remember reading it a while back but still is a good one!! :D

"As a child Thomas was rejected as a ballet dancer for being too stocky and joined a punk band, The Lobotomy Scars.

He converted to Islam and changed his name by deed poll to Jihad before heading to Afghanistan in March 2001."

:lol:

Man dresses up as statue and hides among other statues... 👍

Article...

👍 to that man.

"As Mr Wendel's "performance art" did not harm any of the ancient relics, he was not arrested or charged but given "serious criticism", the reports said."

Haha!

However... the Chinese giving him "serious criticism" may have a different connotation than what it would mean in the states.

Anyway, I appreciate harmless creative stories like that, that make the news.

Emo is right.

He lusted after the woman, though he nor any of them knew her, and wanted to have sex with her?

Jesus Christ, kids have reached a new level of sick today.

I read that article about the would-be johnnyh's in the Metro a couple of weeks ago, and thought it was rather horrid, but the comments on the website are dead funny...

but the comments at the bottom absolutely make this story)...

Some of them were even hilarious :lol:

The story itself though is just pervers, I couldn't read the whole story, it was just far too "Ewwwww!"

Back