• 13 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Here's some of my favorite TV commercials I've downloaded on my new cable modem. But even if you don't have a fast connection, I highly recommend you download them - they're worth the wait!

Underwater Camera (1.29 MB)

Fart (3.46 MB)

Gay Hyundai (1.43 MB)

Hope you like them! :D

i saw this funny daewoo add

this blind dude was driving a daewoo car and he was relying on his dog to bark to tell him to turn left or right but he doesn't know which way the dog is telling him to turn and drives off of a jetty :lol:

Ha Ha .. I have the fart video one. I still think thats one of the best commercials. Oh that and the one commercial with the fighting bear. John West i think its called??

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Jordan has found his drug ... it's called BROADBAND! (:

~LoudMusic
Oh yes and I am helplessly addicted! "My Documents" folder now grows about a gigabyte a day... :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Ha Ha .. I have the fart video one. I still think thats one of the best commercials. Oh that and the one commercial with the fighting bear. John West i think its called??

Yeah, that commmercial is from John West. That's one of the funniest commercials ever:D
But the fart one is pretty funny too

has anyone ever seen the guy is stretching out while leaning on a porsche thats parked on the edge of a cliff, and he looks like hes trying to push it..and then another guy comes along and goes "here, let me help you." and pushes the car off the cliff? :lol::lol:

Yeah I had seen two of them (not the underwater camera).

The Smart Beep commercial I have on my hard drive. I wathc it every once in a while. :thumbsup:

Time for an epic thread bump. Epic.

Watch the other 'Even Apeldoorn bellen' commercials too.

Holy thread revival Teusday.

The "Even Apeldoorn Bellen" commercials are brilliant.

Back