My gallery

Nice jet's!

Drifting with the HKS Silvia

2 different Skylines

Scenery

Rally

The Dodge Viper

Crashes!

Pictures from Mission Impossible (Mission 34)

Waiting...:grumpy:

After some driving the first "target" is in sight

Passed it nice and clean

Next one!

Say's a little about my driving style:dopey:

190E Dead ahead

The 190E may get some silver paint on the side!

Must be scary for the 300SL "What? He's already here?!!!"

So long!👍

One of the best moments ever!

Got a little overexcited and lost control!:scared:

But still made it to the finish line:sly:

Remember to comment:tup:

You have great angles man, that's one thing.
But as every beginner, you stumble upon 2 problems: the watermark; "Gran Turismo 4/©Scei" thing, and the brightness/contrast in your shots. Try adding some brightness and contrast to your shots in photoshop or another image program like GIMP, and with those you can remove the watermark too.

Try working on that.

Thanks for the tips:tup:
But, I would like to keep my photos original (If you know what I mean)

And another thing is that this is not my computer (I don't have a computer at all:grumpy:)

I may be posting some more soon

You can leave them original... But without Brightness/contrast or Levels Adjustments... You pictures will always be a little flat. They all come out like that out of the playstation.

Brightness/contrast adjusted pictures are considered "original pictures" around here. At least, I think.

^
Thank you:D

Here's some more:

TVR

Tommy Kaira ZZII on La Sarthe

Kamikaze!

And some more

Supersonic speed (Not really)

This is a nice begin to a gallery there 👍

Other than recommending the exposure in-game should be no lower than +4, I'd say it is not really necessary to do any photo manipulation to it 👍 I remember my time back in those GIMP days, that was still the greatest time I ever had ;) But it feels great not to depend on any software and just go with your own flow 👍

But anyway, just follow your feelings into the pictures, don't overrush things or something, they are really nice and I'm pretty sure you'll improve heaps 👍

You are always welcomed at my Gallery!

^
I've seen some pages of your gallery... It's HUGE compared to mine. And I like it:tup:
I think I'll take some more "In Action" photos, like in the middle of a race or a crash like in my first post.

Laguna Seca

Dodge Charger

Drift!!!

Battle to the end!

👍

Speed...

👎:grumpy:

Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept

Weeeh:D:tup:

Ups:dunce:

Creating Chaos:idea:

"Wasn't me"

Z

👍

^
He he:D
Yeah I had some fun with the GTS-R. Actually I just wanted a good pic with all the cars battling for the 1st place, but then I decided to ram the old Viper head on (I don't remember why) and then BANG! the Viper flew up and hit the silver Skyline (Even though the Viper was about a meter above):D

That was a lot of fun:dopey:

A little update!

Drifting Skyline

Viper

Volvo Power

What the heck?

Suzuki Escudo:mischievous:

"Next time I'm gonna park it MYSELF!!!

Au revoir Sucker!

I think he wants a photo of my SUZUKI spoiler

"5 SECOND PENALTY MY AS* SUCKER":mad:

👍

some of your subtitles are hilarious! the au revoir sucker one is my personal favorite along with the very last pic.

I'm glad you like them:)
I made the subtitles because it would give the pictures more personality. Especialy the Escudo one. I have seen so many saying how much they hate the 5 second penalties, including me! So I thought i would give him a penalty for a lifetime.
By crashing into him

He he:D:tup:

A fast update... again:grumpy:👍

Nürburgring Nordschleife
Dodge ram

FART! :dunce:

BLITZ ER34 spec 2004

I need to change tires more often

Now, that's art!

Grand Valley
XANAVI Skyline

Paint it red!:irked:

EAT MY DUST!!!

Twin Ring Motegi SUPER SPEEDWAY
Daihutsu MIDGET

So long

FASTER:mad:

FAKE!

:crazy:

Again...

Driving Park MOTORLAND
Dodge Charger 440 R/T

Nürburgring Nordschleife
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trail Car

George V Paris
Black Toyota GT-One (TS020)

Imageshack won't work any more:ouch:
I'll post the rest later:grumpy:

Edit: and here they are

Some new pictures...

Hey look, it's the car I was talking about:dopey:

100th picture!

:odd: ...

Man! They like my car!

Ups:dunce:

336 KM/H and the wheels are still spinning... (S2 tyres)

I tried to photoshop one of the pictures I took

U - P - D - A - T - E

There's not many comments in here... Oh well, I'll just keep updating myself then...:indiff:

Ford GT

Finish!

Took a wrong turn

"WHEEEE!:lol:"

Dodge Charger

Chrysler PT cruiser

DMC DeLorean

"Can you do 88?!"

Honda NSX-R LM Road Car

Chevrolet Corvette C1

The ghost car!

Citroen "Born to be wild" 2CV:cool:

Nice rims!

It's fast to!

:drool: Cooooool...

The reason why not many people is commenting is there is so much work to take in people get put off quite easily by "huge" updates just pick out your favourite shots out of your "outtings" you have good skills no doubt about that but there are other ways to improve as well as that.
Firstly you could crop or clone stamp the "Copy Right Logo" this would improve your shots massively. Also try editting shots with motion blurs and zoom blurs and other things just to bring the shots alive. You have some good shots here especially the 2nd Ford GT shot. Practice this and you will get better! Check out my gallery if you have time!

Speedster said it!
Cut down on the amount of pictures, just try to keep only 1 or 2 of each car you shoot, wich can make a big difference. You can also then add Brigtness/Contrast to your shots, just so you can see the improvement.
Get out the "Gran Turismo Scëi" thing too, you can simply crop it out or just edit it out.

If you apply my and speedsters advice i'll be sure to check back when updating.

I can try to do that (Editing my photos). I also thougt about just taking my favorite pictures since I take so many. Thanks for the advice... Again:tup:

No probs, also if have did a batch of 1 car at a track, just post the best pic of the set as a new update, so there will be focused on 1 shot.
if you posted only this shot in the update, i'm surely everybody will love it!
I know i do.

Ok, you've improved on that. I really like shot one!
Still, try and do some brightness/contrast and remove the watermark on the right lower side.

People will like your next update more if you apply them, believe me.
I didn't want to do it either when i started, but it really makes the difference :)

Back