Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments

Fyshokid

Some guy
Premium
Denmark
Denmark
Fyshokid
Hey there, welcome to my gallery.

I also used to have a GT4 gallery, but it was pretty mediocre, and it probably won't change that much now that GT5 has come, but I'll still regularly update my gallery from time to time.

First up are a few of my photos from the first week and a half I've had the game. I've used GIMP on some of them.

I entered this one in the first PMC:
specialstageroute5gimp.jpg

And this one in the 2.0 competition:
ligegravelgimp.jpg

Bugattis at night:
specialstageroute7t.jpg

NOMAD Diablo at the Nürburgring north loop:
nrburgring24hgimp.jpg

And finally, a few shots of my rather expensive Peugeot 908 HPi:
circuitdelasarthe2009.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20095.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20092.jpg
I hope you liked them :P

Last edited:
I took this picture yesterday:

trialmountaincircuit2gi.jpg

I touched it up a little bit in GIMP. Didn't turn out that good, but it's ok, I guess :P

Also, for some reason when playing, the vents underneath the taillights aren't there. I've only ever seen them there in photomode.

EDIT: Here's the 2.0 edited version:

Last edited:
The Lancia Delta S4 shot is awesome, definitely my favorite. The Veyron shot is nice too
Thanks! I actually saw the unedited version of the Delta shot, which I posted in the Realistic Photo thread, in an article on Jalopnik :dopey: (link!)

Anyways, I took this shot earlier today, which turned out okay:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the comments!

Here's some I took of the Challenger at Toscana. I tried giving the photos an old-timey feel. Especially the second one:

toscanatarmac4gimp.jpg

toscanatarmac10gimp.jpg

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the comments!

Here's some I took of the Challenger at Toscana. I tried giving the photos an old-timey feel. Especially the second one:

toscanatarmac4gimp.jpg

toscanatarmac10gimp.jpg

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

If I wasn't mistaken, I could have thought the second picture of the Challenger was an ad for a Motor Trend magazine.

Oh wow. The latest Challenger pics are just awesome. I'm liking the second one, but the car is too close to the picture borders for my tastes; a little bit of "breathing room" would be how I'd go. That said, the tone is gorgeous (in both), and what I really like about the second is how the shadow turned out. Not sure why, just something that caught my eye (the tall ride height, maybe?).

Awesome colour combo on the Tamora! As for the Gallardo, I like the tone of the 2.0 more than the cold look of the original, but the increased brightness and contrast have blown some details out in the background, and created more artifact banding in the road. So I'm not sure which I prefer...

Again, thanks for the comments! I'll also keep that "breathing room" thing in mind from now on. Thanks, Slip.

Anyways; I finally won the B-spec Historic Car Cup and got that Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2. I took it for spin on the Deep Forest track, and I must say, it handles much better than I had expected.

On to the pictures (which are kind of the same style as the Challenger shots):

deepforestraceway10gimp.jpg

deepforestraceway6gimp.jpg

deepforestraceway18gimp.jpg

Last edited:
Wow dude...
I'm just amazed by each and every shot in here.
I just LOVE the Gallardo shots.. And that Alfa... I'm seriously drooling. :drool:

Thanks!

Earlier today I was playing online when it began snowing at SSR7 :dopey:
Just thought I'd share a shot from there. Also, this time it wasn't even my purpose to give it that orange tint, which some of my other photos have, but it just kinda came by itself. I like to be pretty varied in the things I do, but it seems to be failing at the moment :P

Anyways, here's the photo:

specialstageroute71gimp.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've found a new favorite car. Not only does it look like an alien creation (in the good way), but it's also very fast through the corners. Really fun to drive! Of course, I'm talking about the GT by Citroën Race Car.

I took it for a few laps around the Nürburgring and took a few pictures, which turned out much better than I had expected! I hope you like them too:

nrburgring24h5gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h7gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h10gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h26gimp.jpg

As always, comments are very welcome!

Awesome Citroen, Alfa, Challenger shots. Particularly like the last Alfa and everything about your Citroen 2.0 comp entry.

the first one is AWESOME !
I took this picture yesterday:

trialmountaincircuit2gi.jpg

I touched it up a little bit in GIMP. Didn't turn out that good, but it's ok, I guess :P

Also, for some reason when playing, the vents underneath the taillights aren't there. I've only ever seen them there in photomode.

EDIT: Here's the 2.0 edited version:

The colours and lighting on all of the Citroen shots are absolutely epic, they really stand out a mile. I've no idea how you get them like that but if you carry on I'm sure you could find some even more interesting combinations!

deepforestraceway18gimp.jpg

Your Alfa shots are amazing....
The same quality as the Challenger ones, keep that up!

Also, thanks for 'informing' me that you can colour the old Alfa, I would never even have checked otherwise! xD

I also learned that you can colour the XJ13 today. Sweet! Saving my Silver Chrome for that one! :drool:

Thanks a lot for all the nice words, everyone!

I edited a few random pictures from a session today. I don't like them as much as the Citroën shots, but I still think they're good. The last one is a little abstract :P

It's hard to make night shots look good

Yea they are, but you did very well! I really like the first 3 a lot! 1st one is very realistic!

That 2nd one is amazingly smooth, it's a really nice effect for an event associated with such a rough and dirty look! The 3rd shot is nice too, I've not seen many wide angle landscapes in these galleries yet but this is already one of the best.

Back