Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
At least it looks better than most of the standard models. Nice editing though.

GPR
Ha, that's funny. Weird looking but funny. :)

Off-Topic: The PD have to give us a dlc of clothes of S. Vettel on Red Bull...

I like the first! :lol::lol:

Hehe it makes me smiling :)

:lol: Too true. Great post-editing, Fyshokid. 👍

Thanks for all the comments :D

Here's a couple of competition entries for this week, including rejects. First up is the CCCL entry. I might switch my final entry with my reject though. I'm not sure. I like both photos:

CCCL entry:

CCCL reject:

For my 2.0 entry this week, I originally wanted to do an interior engine shot, though none of them turned out any good, so instead, I took the Zonda to Kart Space where I took some "detail photos", normally retained for phototravel, with a bunch of wonky, blurry colors in the background:

2.0 entry:

2.0 rejects:

And, to finish it off, a random interior shot I took of the XJ13:

Nice shots, you made the right choice for the 2.0 comp, its really nice and a potential winner I think. Going to be tough for me to come up with something as good. :nervous:

Plus your also doing well in the current 2.0 poll. You certainly have had some great entries lately. 👍

Wonderful Zonda shots ! Colors are so vivid :crazy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

GPR
Nice shots, you made the right choice for the 2.0 comp, its really nice and a potential winner I think. Going to be tough for me to come up with something as good. :nervous:

Plus your also doing well in the current 2.0 poll. You certainly have had some great entries lately. 👍

The Zonda shots plus the XJ13 interior are absolutely beautiful! :drool: Great color and composition! 👍

Wonderful 2.0 entry. :drool: 👍

Very good artistic edits. 👍

Loving the artsy photos! Very nice toning on the TT pictures.
Thanks for the comments guys :D

Here's my entries for this week along with a few of random shots taken recently:

3.0 entry:

2.0 entry:

Randoms:

How can anyone... That is just... Blah!!! So SO good... It's sort of just what I've come to expect from you though. Mindbogglingly great work! 👍

Pictures #2, #5, #9, #10 and #11 are my personal favourites. It's actually quite hard to believe that all of these shots are from GT5. Simply amazing. :drool:

Pretty freakin' sweet set!

How can anyone... That is just... Blah!!! So SO good... It's sort of just what I've come to expect from you though. Mindbogglingly great work! 👍
Thanks a lot :D

Pictures #2, #5, #9, #10 and #11 are my personal favourites. It's actually quite hard to believe that all of these shots are from GT5. Simply amazing. :drool:
Thank you :dopey:

Here's a quick set I did earlier today, using the Challenger SRT8 TC at the Nürburgring, with the time set to 9 PM:

Amazing shots, Fyshokid. I particularly like pictures #1, #4 and #7. Great car and location combination. 👍

FYYYYYSHO!!! I just adore every move you make. You fear nothing in your quest to make me feel perfectly inferior.:)

The way you immerse yourself in color, (Never over saturated) is something to see.

Thank You for sharing your art. As I can't get enough.

Simply Awesome, richly detailed, forward thinking, 'Outside the box' high end art.:bowdown::cheers:👍

You got some nice stuff going here Fysho, from your last batch I really like the intense colour and feel of the Denso Lexus it's very you. Also the last 2 tail shots of the RX7 and Aventador are awesome, love the compositions and toning. 👍

And from your latest set, well pretty much all of them are good for many reasons. The colours and the brake glows work well. 👍

Always something interesting to see in your stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing your Q&A interview. ;) *Nudge, Nudge*

Some very great work since my last visit Fysho.

I especially like very much your Zonda 2.0 entry, the b&w Jag' interior shot, some of your aventador shots (the first two in the random set are awesome), the warm Denso shot. Some very nice shots also in the GT-R set 👍

Very nice work on light and toning in your last dodge set 👍 👍

I can't wait for your answers in the Photomode Photographers Q&A thread ;)

Amazing set !!
Your control of exposure on these dusk/night shots are just sublime !
Every shot is better than the other, but I just adore both #6 and #8.

Amazing shots, Fyshokid. I particularly like pictures #1, #4 and #7. Great car and location combination. 👍

Awesome set :drool::drool::drool:

Very nice set, love the last one.

NNNNNNNice.:drool:
Absolutely loving what you did to those shots, Fysho.👍
Gotta fave 'em now.:)

FYYYYYSHO!!! I just adore every move you make. You fear nothing in your quest to make me feel perfectly inferior.:)

The way you immerse yourself in color, (Never over saturated) is something to see.

Thank You for sharing your art. As I can't get enough.

Simply Awesome, richly detailed, forward thinking, 'Outside the box' high end art.:bowdown::cheers:👍

GPR
You got some nice stuff going here Fysho, from your last batch I really like the intense colour and feel of the Denso Lexus it's very you. Also the last 2 tail shots of the RX7 and Aventador are awesome, love the compositions and toning. 👍

And from your latest set, well pretty much all of them are good for many reasons. The colours and the brake glows work well. 👍

Always something interesting to see in your stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing your Q&A interview. ;) *Nudge, Nudge*

Some very great work since my last visit Fysho.

I especially like very much your Zonda 2.0 entry, the b&w Jag' interior shot, some of your aventador shots (the first two in the random set are awesome), the warm Denso shot. Some very nice shots also in the GT-R set 👍

Very nice work on light and toning in your last dodge set 👍 👍

I can't wait for your answers in the Photomode Photographers Q&A thread ;)

Pics 6, 7 and 8 are my favs, excellent camera angles, dynamic range, nice toning, bravo Fysho ;)

Amazing set !!
Your control of exposure on these dusk/night shots are just sublime !
Every shot is better than the other, but I just adore both #6 and #8.
First of all, thanks a lot to all of you for the comments. They are all very much appreciated :D It was also a lot of fun doing the Q&A!

Here's a few shots I've taken in the past weeks. Most of it is competition related, though there's also a few randoms in there. I hope you like:

Beautiful set once more Fysho 👍
My fav' are the third 512BB one, the second Murciélago pic, the #2 & #3 challenger ones and almost the whole Mach1 set. As usual with your work a great attention to the general toning 👍
Great work mate :)

You really, really worked the rear lights on the Challenger set. You've made the car look so much more aggressive with your work, brilliant job there. 👍

As for the previous set, all I can say is that they are GORGEOUS. Especially the 2 close-ups of the Murcielago and the Challenger. Just...beautiful.

Very nice update Fysho. I like the 3rd 512BB shot and the WRC shot is really nice. Good compositional balance and toning. 👍

I also really like the challenger shots. The editing is classic you in style with rich intense colours and great action feel. My favs of that bunch (Starting from them) are shots 2,3,6 & I think shot 8 is my fav of all. Stunning. 👍

Back