G-Reddy Revolution ~Happy New Year~ *Reqruiting*

• Thread starter Fumergamer
  • 37 comments
Australia
QLD, Townsville
fumergamer
lkkl.jpg

About:
Team G-Reddy REVOLUTION was originaly founded by Dunnerz_Davis late 2012, but due to his (slackness) Retirement i have now taken over the spot. Team G-Reddy became a drift group in Gran Turismo 5, now that Gran turismo 6 has been released we have converted to that. Team G-Reddy is a world wide team for all Cultures to join!

Rules:
Each team member must be on at least 4 times a week more then 3 hours.
2. Team members must respect each other & Other GT6 Users or you will be removed from the team.
4. there will be set meet up dates for the team, if not made for some reason Eg: your too lazy and don't want to, you will be removed from the team.

Recruitment:
Team G-Reddy recruits people from around the world.
(Fill out application below)

How to be recruited?

Simply fill this out:
PlayStation Network:
Add ons:
About Yourself:
Faviourite Drifter
Favourite car:
Age (optional):
Wheel or DS3:

once we have seen that this has been filled out you will go into a drift trial which you will be drifting online by the leader or someone trough out the team who has the permission to recruit people, pass the trial? you will be recruited.

Associates
-Team Rapid Crab Drifters. (Owner: TH137Z)

Members:

Fumergamer (Forum Creator)
PlayStation Network: Fumergamer
Add ons: G27 Mod
About Yourself: Drift.
Favourite car: RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Age (Optional): 18.

Dunnerz_Davis (Retired)

PlayStation Network: dunnerz_davis
Add ons: G27
About Yourself: Its all about the drift drift!
Favourite car: Nissian Silvia, K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Age (optional): 27

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, hoping to catch up next time you're online, will chuck some tandems with you, keen to pick my capture card up on thursday
4453213.jpg

Yo guys, thanx for following our team. Hope to catch you all in the drift lobby's sometime soon. From all the G-Reddy Revolution members have a safe & sideways Xmas and New Years... "It's all about the drift drift"

PlayStation Network: D-e-e-p-s-t-a
Add ons:
About Yourself: i love anything JDM **** that euro ****.
Favourite car: S15 spec R, or a cleaaaan stock dc2 type R
Age (optional): 16

PlayStation Network: D-e-e-p-s-t-a
Add ons:
About Yourself: i love anything JDM **** that euro ****.
Favourite car: S15 spec R, or a cleaaaan stock dc2 type R
Age (optional): 16

Sweet as mate, will trial you shortly :)

welcome back
Thank you!
I had tried joining other teams but found it hard to be online when they are online so i thought, why not, the forum for TGR was still here so i thought id bring the team back! Just need some help off some fellow drifters some time to help me get a new video up for the forum in stead off using the old one from the olden days hahahah! Keen to register a compition in a few weeks once the team gets move users as every who was in it had left in the GT5 days! Thinking a G-Reddy Matsuri or something along those lines ;)

1526814_331204780355985_561238722_n.jpg

About: Team G-Reddy REVOLUTION was originaly founded by Dunnerz_Davis late 2012, but due to his (slackness) Retirement i have now taken over the spot. Team G-Reddy became a drift group in Gran Turismo 5, now that Gran turismo 6 has been released we have converted to that. Team G-Reddy is a world wide team for all kinds to join!

Rules:
Each team member must be on at least 4 times a week more then 3 hours.
2. Team members must respect each other & Other GT6 Users or you will be removed from the team.
4. there will be set meet up dates for the team, if not made for some reason Eg: your too lazy and don't want to, you will be removed from the team.

Recruitment:
Team G-Reddy recruits people from around the world.
(Fill out application below)

How to be recruited?

Simply fill this out:
PlayStation Network:
Add ons:
About Yourself:
Faviourite Drifter
Favourite car:
Age (optional):
Wheel or DS3:

once we have seen that this has been filled out you will go into a drift trial which you will be drifting online by the leader or someone trough out the team who has the permission to recruit people, pass the trial? you will be recruited.

Associates
-Team Rapid Crab Drifters. (Owner: TH137Z)

Members:

Fumergamer (Forum Creator)
PlayStation Network: Fumergamer
Add ons: G27 Mod
About Yourself: Drift.
Favourite car: RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Age (Optional): 18.

Dunnerz_Davis (Retired)

PlayStation Network: dunnerz_davis
Add ons: G27
About Yourself: Its all about the drift drift!
Favourite car: Nissian Silvia, K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Age (optional): 27

GEKO327
PlayStation Network: Geko327
Add ons:
About Yourself: I Love to drift.
Favourite car: Corvette ZR1
Age (optional): 27 years young.

Hope to see you on track more often, and good luck with the future. If you need, I can help with videos.

Hope to see you on track more often, and good luck with the future. If you need, I can help with videos.
Would be much appreciated if you could bro! would love the help! pitty no one is in the team atm but hopefully people will join!

Back