G29 Calibrates but won't work

• Thread starter Joncarlo
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
I'm having an issue with my G29 where the steering wheel goes through it's complete calibration where it rotates side to side, but after that nothing works. It calibrates whenever the usb is plugged in and it works in both my PS4 and my Computer USB ports however the buttons on the wheel do not work on the playstation. I've been trying to find a fix and I've made sure all of the wires are connected but still no solution. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

yeah sounds like you didn´t log in with the wheel. you have to press the playstation button on the wheel and when the login screen opens you just chose your account and log in that´s all.

1279230-n0.jpg

United States
United States
yeah sounds like you didn´t log in with the wheel. you have to press the playstation button on the wheel and when the login screen opens you just chose your account and log in that´s all.

Well I can't even get the PS button to work? I've had this wheel for quite a while now so I'm just wondering if it decide to have an electric fault.

Portugal
Portugal
Could you describe what the problem is and what you have already attempted to resolve the issue? Also - does the wheel work on a PC or laptop?

I have the same problem, the wheel works perfectly fine on pc everything works, ffb, buttons, etc

But on ps4 does the initial calibration but the buttons dont work, and yes its on the ps4 setting, and pressing the playstation button to log in doesnt to nothing

South Africa
South Africa
I'm having an issue with my G29 where the steering wheel goes through it's complete calibration where it rotates side to side, but after that nothing works. It calibrates whenever the usb is plugged in and it works in both my PS4 and my Computer USB ports however the buttons on the wheel do not work on the playstation. I've been trying to find a fix and I've made sure all of the wires are connected but still no solution. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Hey i have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Belgium
Belgium
I have the same problem, and I know the issue. on forza (PC) my steering wheel works, except the 3 buttons below (PS buttun, options and share buttons). So if the PS button is broken you can't connect with youre playstation