Gagtooth's GT4 Gallery

• Thread starter gagtooth
  • 164 comments
Hello everyone hope you enjoy my pics, most of them are photoshopped like colors, brightness and contrast but that is it. once again hope you enjoy my gallery of rides.

Toyota Supra RZ '97

Will be posting more pics soon of my Nismo Skyline GT-R R32 :) some nice pics I think :)

Last edited:
1st Picture on the 2nd row of Camaro shots is great, taken at the perfect time to see the full fire 👍

Thanks for the comments :) I got more shots to come from the camaro and I got some shots from my RX-7 at Tsukuba to upload soon so check back soon.

Who's ready for a huge thread revival :dopey:
Completely forgot I had this thread, i've lost all the pictures in this thread now lol, I could just save them from imageshack again. Anyway might aswell put my others up, that i've done since my last post in this thread (three years ago :scared:). These are not all the ones i've got, just ones I have uploaded so far 👍.

Any difference in quality of the images from three years ago to now :dunce:

S2000 photoshoot

R32 Skyline at The Ring

330I at Seattle

280Z at Special Stage Route 5

Supra at The Ring

M3 CSL & GTR at Seoul and Deep Forest Raceway

IS200 at Motegi

RX7 FC drifter at Tsukuba

SLR at Special Stage Route 5

Thanks mate, I know it was quite an epic thread revival lol, biggest i've ever done :sly:.

I will probaly be posting some more pics in this thread until GT5 comes out :), then i'm going to molest some cars with the photomode on that lol, because of the immense detail level. I can only imagine what it will be like. What I do know is, i'm going to be spending an incredible amount of time with it 👍.

Last edited:
Thanks
The reason why I done three updates, is because I have a folder with my GT4 and TT pics in and i've not posted them, so I edited and uploaded them :).

After a three year hiatus, welcome back! That is quite the amount of pics to post in one day. Just catching up though right? :lol:
Great stuff in there. Join the drift competitions mate, (as well as the others) but you have great drift-ability.

After a three year hiatus, welcome back! That is quite the amount of pics to post in one day. Just catching up though right? :lol:
Great stuff in there. Join the drift competitions mate, (as well as the others) but you have great drift-ability.

Thanks Swiss :), and yes I am catching up lol 👍.
I was going through my documents and come across two GT4 folders and a TT folder so I thought I would have a look, then I found this thread, Had an 💡, I thought I might aswell post them here lol. You can expect more big photo updates shortly :sly:.

Also it doesn't take me long to edit my pics, maybe 1 or 2 minutes max :P, maybe thats why I can post loads of pics in a short amount of time.

Thanks Bergauk :), I don't really edit much in photoshop, if I see a really big problem (jaggies) I do my best to sort them, but sometimes there just not noticeable.

Back