• Thread starter Northstar
  • 7 comments

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
Banner.jpg

After quite awhile without playing GT, I'm getting ready for the next iteration by launching my new gallery. Only this time I have decided to give my gallery a fancy sounding name. As with my GT5 gallery, most images will be un-edited.

Updates:

-2013-
Dec. 6: Welcome to the Jungle
Dec. 7: Visions - Part I
Dec. 11: Truth in Engineering
Dec. 12 - I Am Iron Man

-2014-

Last edited:
Is this that newfangled game I told you about?! It looks awesome. :P

Shots 4 and 5 are fantastic, but I feel 4 could have had just a bit more feeling of motion; maybe like an overhead tree branch or something to give it some contrast.

Visions - Part I: Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT

Special Stage Route 7.jpg

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_2.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_3.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_4.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_6.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_8.jpg

Is this that newfangled game I told you about?! It looks awesome. :P

Shots 4 and 5 are fantastic, but I feel 4 could have had just a bit more feeling of motion; maybe like an overhead tree branch or something to give it some contrast.

Thanks, I'm still getting re-antiquated with the photomode, so I'm a tad rusty.​

Attachments

• Special Stage Route 7_5.jpg
    Special Stage Route 7_5.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 9
The VGT set is superb; shots 5 and 6 are the standouts, especially shot 5 as it's particularly terrifying. :lol:

The 'Truth in Engineering' set is also rather great and the warmth in the second shot takes the cake there. 👍

I Am Iron Man

Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_3.jpg

And A Bonus... From the Moon
Lunar Mission I.jpg

I like the 'vette shot under the rain and the angle of the first R18 shot is great 👍

Thanks.:cheers:

The VGT set is superb; shots 5 and 6 are the standouts, especially shot 5 as it's particularly terrifying. :lol:

The 'Truth in Engineering' set is also rather great and the warmth in the second shot takes the cake there. 👍

Thanks, I was surprised how good the second Audi shot came out, I think they improved the warm filter or something as it seems milder in GT6.

Back