Gamecube drops to $150

• Thread starter Tank
  • 13 comments
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Its only good news if you like gamecube (which a lot of people dont)

Trolling:

'posting an insulting or derogotory message to provoke someone into making a combative reply'

I'll never buy a Gamecube, but I think Nintendo are being pretty cool here (from an industry point of view) - after basically telling Bill & Microsoft to get stuffed they then go and turn the screws on the X-Box! Fantastic!!

Hell yeah.. Its a good thing i did wait to buy one of theis babys. BTW my B-day is comming at the end of this month. I will get this for myself. :)

PS2 is way better, i never did like any of the recent nitendo products....only thing that wants me to get a gamecube is cause they got the RE series now, but still not worth it, much more better games on ps2:)

Originally posted by Black95
cool :cool: But it's still to much! :rolleyes: I'll pick it up when it drops to 100. I'm gunna cry :( when Resident Evil hits the stores.

RE is in the stores, I have it, and it rocks :D

It really depends on what games you like. I think the Game Cube is geared towards a younger person, where the X-Box and PS2 are for the older person.

Heck, there getting cheap enough now where you can get them all!! :)

Originally posted by Ghostrider
It really depends on what games you like. I think the Game Cube is geared towards a younger person, where the X-Box and PS2 are for the older person.

Heck, there getting cheap enough now where you can get them all!! :)
hehe good point. But IMO X-Box just sucks and if i do get a game cube it will be because of the RE, and RE0, and the new F-Zero thats comming out for it.

heh, well at least game cube is atempting to attract older people by getting series such as RE. Otherwise they were turning it into a kiddy system. Nothing wrong with that, I just dont like kiddy games.

Back