games for PS2

GT3 (Duh ;) )
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance : Excellent action RPG, great single player, excellent multiplayer, tons of replayability, and some of the PS2's best graphics ever. (The Ice caves are where it's at ;) )
Time Crisis 2/ Vampire Night : 2 Guncon games by Namco, both ship with the Guncon. Lot's of fun to shoot the TV rather than use a controller, also 2 excellent games. (Especially Time Crisis 2)
Ico : Simple game, almost elegant in it's execution. Any game where you have the two characters holding hands for about 90% of the time is a gutsy attempt, and worth a looksee. :)
Final Fantasy X : Epic story, great execution, worth the effort. One of my favorites on the PS2.
Honorable mentions :
Tekken Tag: Fighting
Twisted Metal Black: Vehicular Combat
Wipeout Fusion: Hover Racing
Virtua Fighter 4: Fighting

I don't have a PS2, but I'm at my friends house a lot and he has one.;)
Tekken Tag Tournament - Great fighting game, lots of moves, lots of characters, an overall great game.
Dynasty Warriors 3 - This is an awesome game. Non-stop action, and with the new 2 player story mode, it's even better.
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero - This game rocks.;) Lots of cars, around 400 different opponents to race, and it's challenging at times.
NBA Street - A streetball game from EaBig. Loads of fun, tons of different moves and dunks, and if you like basketball, it's a must play.:)

mine are:

GT3(the best): everyone should know how good it is
Test Drive:Nice and excotic cars and places.
ATV:Pretty good boring after you beat it.
MOH: Real life war world war II best gun B.A.R.
Rumble Racing:embarrassed:k not the best game.

overall: GT3(no suprise)

1) Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (I'm a sucker for zombie games)

2) Devil May Cry (another Capcom offering, more like a horror-based Dino Crisis than it is like RE)

3) GT3 (we know all about this)

4) Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (great game, must-have for any racing game fan)

5) Final Fantasy X (love the series, but this was really easy to finish - 65 hours and won the last fights without a hitch, all without trying to rush)

6) SSX Tricky (really falls between 1st and 6th depending on what I'm playing at the time)

The rest aren't really worth mention. Though I am a huge fan of football and used to like the Madden series, it seems more of an arcade game now than a sim. So I've drifted from it and probably won't buy the next

I loved Devil May Cry.:eek: That game is awesome. I love using the handguns. Even though they're the weakest gun, they're the most fun.😈

Hmmmm...
- GT3, for many reasons, but most of all the realism of just driving the car, especially with the Logitech wheel
- GTA3, if this game were any deeper it would be bottomless. Plus mindless violence.
- Metal Gear Solid 2, I love the concept of having to sneak around, rather than just a full on assault.

Otherwise, not a lot holding the interest. The only other one getting much of a run is Ready to Rumble Round 2, only because it's a good game to play 2 player with my mates when we're drunk. Otherwise it's pretty dreadful.

Ok, off the top of my head:

Madden 2002
NFL2k2
NHL 2001
NBA Street
The Bouncer
Swing Away Golf
ATV Offroad Fury
Twisted Metal Black
GT3
GTA3
MGS2
Devil May Cry
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil - Code Veronica

My favorites are GT3 (for playing 2 player with friends) and NFL2k2 for having a game with friends.

My PS2 games are:

- GT3: That's obvious :) the best game of my small collection
- GTA3: Absolute awesome game
- SSX
- WRC
- FFX: Also a very sweet game
- Summoner: Game from my little brother, i don't play it

Originally posted by ethanol
Ok, off the top of my head:

Madden 2002
NFL2k2
NHL 2001
NBA Street
The Bouncer
Swing Away Golf
ATV Offroad Fury
Twisted Metal Black
GT3
GTA3
MGS2
Devil May Cry
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil - Code Veronica

Man that's a bunch of games! :D

Originally posted by kyle
Man that's a bunch of games! :D
:lol:

Ya, I might qualify as someone with an addiction. Those were the ones off the top of my head. I think I've got 'bout 25 PS2 games but I don't recall. Most of the time, if I don't play 'em any more, they go in eBay.

I haven't bought any new PS2 games in a while though, now I've moved on to buying Xbox games.

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
tell me all of your games tell me your favorite one and tell me what you like about each one of them

heh heh heh bit demanding aren't ya

hmmm jax and daxter

why because I feel like playing it sometimes

:rolleyes:

Tekken Tag-****
SSX-****
Final Fantasy X-***
Resident Evil:Code Veronica X-***
Twisted Metal:Black-***
DDR Konamix-****

These are the games that I play a lot, I have more that i don't really care about.

i don't have much, get all my stuff at christmas.
Max payne, - bullet time!
GT3- the game rules
SSX- Best and most original snowboarding game on PS2 in my view

I'm adding two upcoming games I've had the opportunity to play to my list...

Tekken 4
Gun Survivor 4: Dino Crisis.

I guess I'll throw Wipeout Fusion (Freaking hard at times :mad: )
and Extreme G3 into the mix. EG3 is sweet if not just for the effect that happens when you break the sound barrier. That and being able to shoot your friend in the but ;)

games to come

next week saturday

vampire nights or whatever you call that gun game again

and of course gt concept woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back