Gameshark Codes amd the MKS Program

• Thread starter rathead
  • 15 comments
Anyone know of any GS codes fo this game? Links?

I heard u can use the MKS program with this game, how? Theres not really a garage to load, soooo...

I heard u can bring out the Mini Rally car, anything else?

If you get the latest version - v38 (on my site nowadays) - you don't need to fiddle about. Just open a GTC saved game, as you would a GT3 saved game, and it opens up your "garage" - all the cars you can use in the game. By selected any one and performing a car swap you can insert ALL the cars from GT3 and a whole bunch of other cars on the disc but not in the game. Save the file, transfer it back to the PS2 and have a crack. The cars won't be ordered as sensibly any more - unless you swap them in an extremely methodical manner - but you can pick whatever you inserted in place of whatever you wrote in.

I know of people who've done the pod race in the GT3 Denso Supra...!

You can use MKS for GTC, but when you load the save into MKS it just lists the cars in the order they are in the select screen. So you can swap cars around. Mini Rally car, VW Polo GTI, Alpha Romeo V6 GTV, spyder, Alpha 145, Pugeot 406 Coupe, 206cc, Fiat Punto, Fiat Barrachetta. All the cars from GT3, if you have the Japanese version of GTC you can even get the Diablo, 911 GT3 and stratos. Yup there is the mini rally car, also the base model Mini One, which sucks. Oh, a Razo sponsored 350Z and different NSX-R LM road version.

Also you can use MKS to use the F1's which becomes quite insane on autumn ring.

Edit: Argh Famine! Quit posting so fast. :D

:D

But you DID bring up the point of F1s... That should be fun. Imagine them on the pod race! :D

BTW Is it just me, or does everyone else love that stupid little race as well?

I've never tried using another car in the pod race, do I just have to replace the pod with any other car in MKS?

I could make a hybrid pod, with a W12 engine in it. Hmm this gives me somea ideas.

Famine

But you DID bring up the point of F1s... That should be fun. Imagine them on the pod race! :D

The car is lovely, the race is lovely. I wonder if another car on this track is such a big experience. I should try it when I'm back from holidays.

You Can't use GameShark Codes for Concept 2001! Unless you wanna slow the License Timer Down, That's it!

Attachments

• r34_gtr_v_gtcolor_pc_99.jpg
    r34_gtr_v_gtcolor_pc_99.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 49
Famine

Nope, It's not just you! I do that race in a fully Raised up and Mild Brided Stratos, After Squatting and then proceeding to the jump, It lands where the left turn starts! :dopey:

Back