Gameshark Codes...?

• Thread starter evaoni
  • 5 comments
The Gameshark codes from karat don't seem to work. I tried it out on my Gameshark 2 (v1.9) and it didn't work with the Japanese version (I double checked mine) of GT4P. Anyone get it working?

(M) code:
EC878BE4 148CFFB0

All the LESSON gold & all the car appearances:
7C15A624 1430E74F
3C978327 1456E7A5

thanks

Originally posted by evaoni
The Gameshark codes from karat don't seem to work. I tried it out on my Gameshark 2 (v1.9) and it didn't work with the Japanese version (I double checked mine) of GT4P. Anyone get it working?

(M) code:
EC878BE4 148CFFB0

All the LESSON gold & all the car appearances:
7C15A624 1430E74F
3C978327 1456E7A5

thanks

They are Action Replay codes, not GameShark codes.

And BTW, they work with my ProAction Replay 2 (Japanese Action Replay V2).

Originally posted by tok_gajah
That codes seems didn't working on my GT4 Prolouge - Chinese Version. I'm using Action Replay V2 NTSC

You have said the reason yourself, the codes are for Japanese version, all the codes on the official Karat website (a Japanese company who manufactures ProAction Replay 2) and are only for Japanese versions of games.

i tried usin this thing http://hellion00.thegfcc.com/bonus.html to convert the codes from ar2 -> gs3 and ar2 -> codebreaker but they never worked. i really suck at gt so its not even worth my time to try to play school mode 'cuz i always either get the bronze or miss the bronze by like .01 seconds. i dont plan on cheating in the full version but since this is just a preview i want to preview some damn mclaren. if anyone finds gs3 or codebreaker codes please post them here i'll do the same.

edit:Japanese version of course, the new one that doesnt have the bug

Originally posted by OPO9
i tried usin this thing http://hellion00.thegfcc.com/bonus.html to convert the codes from ar2 -> gs3 and ar2 -> codebreaker but they never worked. i really suck at gt so its not even worth my time to try to play school mode 'cuz i always either get the bronze or miss the bronze by like .01 seconds. i dont plan on cheating in the full version but since this is just a preview i want to preview some damn mclaren. if anyone finds gs3 or codebreaker codes please post them here i'll do the same.

Which version of GT4 Prologue do you have ?

Only Japanese version has AR codes available. No code for Chinese version.

Back