GAMESHARK Views

• Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 30 comments
On reading several threads and their replies.. it seems that most GT enthusiasts use gamesharking, and other cheating ways to get what and to where they want. I'm sorry to say that it really P*sses me off to think that people can't be arsed even trying. Mixing car parts to make cars just so unrealistic.. its killing the GT spirit !!!

Who else has this view... ??? what do you think about shark codes ???

reply quick cuz im annoyed, lol.

You know it is people that give gameshark enhansing a bad name. Have you ever driven the Mercedes Benz CLK DTM? The only way to get that car is using gameshark codes.
As to using codes to mix car parts is cheating ,then how about in real life at the drag strip whare they put a chevy engine in a ford to get more horse power, is'nt that cheating? I don't think so.
Have you ever used a game shark? :irked: :irked: :mad: :mad:

It is not cheating to use the game shark. HAVE YOU EVER USED THE GAMESHARK?? If you have not don't ****ing knock it then. :irked: :irked: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I once used a GameShark to create a version of the Grand Valley 300 with tuned entrants only. (Another way to put it, a 60-lap All-Night II Endurance Race, on the Grand Valley circuit).

Now, in what way is that cheating?

Just a point or two here. Firstly yes I agree with crb, engine swapping is not uncommon at all - over here the RB20DET is especially popular as a replacement engine. Definitely not cheating.

Okay my point is hybrid cars fake? Dont think so, its called a front cut dude, where you cut off the front section of a car and weld on the front section of another car. Not as common as engine swapping but definitely done.

Also, yes I agree cheating doesnt do much for trying, but dont have a go at others just because you dont agree with it. And if cheating opens up parts of the game that you cant get any other way, why knock it?

Gamesharks are good for what they are intended. You can use them for whatever you want I dont have one but it would be cool. But if I used one to complete the game then I would be missing out on the game itself the challenge. But I wont knock anyone who uses one (just dont use one for online challenges) I would like to see a modified mini doindg 250 down the test course but that is just me.:odd: :rolleyes: :D

I only used it to beat the endurance races because I REALLY GODDAMN HATE ENDURANCE RACES.

As for cash, you can easily get plenty of cash. Unlike GT2 and GT3, GT1 has several sources of easy cash. Try running the Clubman or GT Cup over and over. Hell, even the Sunday Cup in GT1 gives you 40,500 credits if you finish 1st in all three races, get the pole in each race, and sell the POS bonus car in the Mazda dealership.

And if you have a really fast car you can enter the Megaspeed Cup (really, really easy in a fully modded 3000GT MR). I don't quite remember how much I won from that championship, but I think it was a lot.

First off, to each his own... If you don't wanna cheat don't, if you wanna chaet, chaet it's your money, your playtime, your life.

Second yes I cheat. But only the money cheats or in case of GT3 buying some cars you normaly only can win for a fiver.
For me the hearth of GT has always been the 2p battle so I just want the cars and race my friends.

People whoo cheat only cheat themselves, so what? Unless someone is cheating in an online game (where it does hurt others), I don't care.

Originally posted by Supra4eva
On reading several threads and their replies.. it seems that most GT enthusiasts use gamesharking, and other cheating ways to get what and to where they want. I'm sorry to say that it really P*sses me off to think that people can't be arsed even trying. Mixing car parts to make cars just so unrealistic.. its killing the GT spirit !!!

Who else has this view... ??? what do you think about shark codes ???

reply quick cuz im annoyed, lol.
Dont knock it til you try it... What is normal for you just aint so for others. Is rather narrow minded of you to have this opinion, but you are allowed yours

I bought the GameShark because I wanted to see what the hidden Corvette'67 was like in Simulation Mode.

Mostly.

i got a gameshark after i had already completed GT2, needed to spruce up my sensation of speed...and i did, by hybriding cars that were all faster (and i mean faster in lap times, not just acceleration) than either the escudo or gt-one road car...i built a ruf powered 22b, a gt-350 shelby with r-390 power, even a fat looking candy apple red 'cuda with a gt-one race car chassis and 426 hemi power, they're all fun to drive and look good, and give me a custom, very satisfying GT-2 experience that only i (and the few friends i've shared my memory card with) can experience...

takumi64
I guess the Game Shark is a gamer's best friend... :)
Each to their own, cheat don't cheat what's it matter. I cheat, to get the same amount of money in GT2 that I finished with in GT and I'll do the same in GT3. It gives me a sense of following the game through, helped by me having all the same cars in GT2 that I won in GT. As the gameplay is lame in GT2 & 3 this gives me a reason for continued racing. I am at the moment trying to collect all the cars in GT3 so that I can compare them to the cars I will finish with in GT2.

Did you know in GT2 you can make the AI cars do 300MPH with a Gameshark? There's several different Tracks in GT1 and 2 which are not obtainable without one either! These cars below aren't available without out one of does babies either!!!

The cars below are just an example of half the stuff you can do with it.....

Attachments

• 500r-1.jpg
    500r-1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Viper%20GTS-5.JPG
    Viper%20GTS-5.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Toyota%20Prius.JPG
    Toyota%20Prius.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Dragsters-2.jpg
    Dragsters-2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12
  • diablo2.jpg
    diablo2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Dragsters-3.jpg
    Dragsters-3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • GT40III-1.jpg
    GT40III-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Integra-2.JPG
    Integra-2.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
  • GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
takumi64
The code I just mentioned unlocks the Konami car. You can find it in the Honda used car section for 0 credits... :D
Really. Is this for GT or GT2 and is it any good? Does it have a nice paint job and can you do much upgrading with it???

HYBRIDLVR
Did you know in GT2 you can make the AI cars do 300MPH with a Gameshark? There's several different Tracks in GT1 and 2 which are not obtainable without one either! These cars below aren't available without out one of does babies either!!!

The cars below are just an example of half the stuff you can do with it.....
Nice pictures, see you have the Diablo for GT3, is that just available State side or is it in the PAL game?

Back