gamshark

• Thread starter car
  • 4 comments
I do not think so. Maybe the new ones packaged have that included. Go to gameshark.com they will have the latest info....

Originally posted by Lee
I do not think so. Maybe the new ones packaged have that included. Go to gameshark.com they will have the latest info....
yep. listen to Lee, he knows what he's talking about......

:confused: :eek: can anyone tell me SLOWLY in steps how the gamesharks codes are activated and created and used? and what else you need to activate the cheats! please offer advice :)

well ill see if i cn help you but it all depends on what gameshark you have or get... for the cd based versions of the gameshark like cdx or lite, the cdx is packaged with a dongle or memory card like cartridge that you plug itno the memory card port 1 and put in the cd and follow on screen instructions for the cartridge based gamesharks they plug into the back of the playstation i.e. gameshark, gameshark pro , then you put in your game tun the power on and the gameshark menu pops up to find codes or create new ones there are a couple different ways of going about that gameshark.com , use a sharkport usually sold separately, or the gameshark pro has a code generator built into it once you buy one though they are self explanatory on how to use the codes and stuff they are user friendly :)

Back