GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
hello, thank you anyone support GYM_JP. we are respond to everyone and add as friend. we will look to you reply. thank you

NO its not lie. and is NOT hack car, is a swap replica. not as Forza game, but our very real version.
sorry and excuse us
That is fine, I just hope the general public doesn't do anything for a while. As long as you don't put a X1 engine into a Fiat 500, I'm fine 👍

That is fine, I just hope the general public doesn't do anything for a while. As long as you don't put a X1 engine into a Fiat 500, I'm fine 👍

I think he's trying to say they're not swapping engines, more so tuning a car within the boundaries of GT6 so that it feels like a replica of a car in real life, that has a swapped engine.

Notice he says "not as forza game".

;)

Garage Yokomichi Japan just completed a S2000 tune for me upon request. I was fortunate enough to have spend a little time back in the 1990's in Yokosuka while I was in the Navy, and once I was able to get away from post I tried to explore Japan as often as I could. I was a car enthusiast back then, but being a junior enlisted sailor I couldn't afford to have a JDM car while I was stationed in Japan (I was barely able to afford the CRX I had waiting back in the states!) but I got to see the homegrown tuner and car culture Yokosuka had to offer.

These gents completed my request and sent me a detailed tune after they completed testing it, and I'm having a blast ripping in the S2000 tune they built for me (with an emphasis on suspension and handling). Looking forward to more of their tunes, I'm thinking NSX Type R for the 90's Japanese Sports Car races.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Can you add me too? GTP_paltik.

Also, i have a request for an EG6 tune for the GranTurismo Stadium track, basically a tune for very tight corners similar to autocross.

Thanks!

hello everyone! Thank You/ you support for GYM_JP
We have recieve many request and will complete ALL tunes by request. tunes will NOT be share unless state ok by driver as this are personal specs to your reques and YOUR custom tune. share is up to you.
we had add all request so far: We are currnt working this:

xxDAVID98xx - S2000 - LSD/Brake problem
xxSNIPERSOULxx - Supra - TOUGE DAMPER
GTP_paltik - Civic EG6 - Gymkhana DAMPER
Chargingstar - NSX NA1R (92) - スーパー サーキット サスペンション

if any request not mention plese PSN us or email GYMJP@yahoo.com

You guys collaborated well with me to get the tune I wanted and it is great. I'll ask for another tune in the future but right now I've got to burn some rubber in my R8 Chrome Line :)

I would also like to race with your team. Do you organize events? Suzuka, Motegi, Fuji etc.?

Please ad me. PSN ID: DBFROMBC

I received my touge AE86 today with tuned suspension and LSD. I have to say this car is very well balanced and easy to drive! It grips a lot and if it oversteers you can easily correct it. I was beating 500PP cars with a 465PP AE86. Amazing job!

I'll be asking for a few more tunes:)

Back