Gary's drift videos

• Thread starter peeweegary
  • 13 comments

peeweegary

(Banned)
GTP_peeweegary, peeweegary
Hey guys, i haven't drifted in GT4 in a while but im going to post my GT5:P demo drift video as this has somewhat turned into my drift portfolio

Hello everyone. This is my first GT4 drift video. Only started drifting 3 weeks back only practicing on the weekends.

Heres my second video that i did. It was a practice run but thought about getting some feedback from you guys.

Heres my third video.This is my first video using a steering wheel.

yaaa thats my new goal but i dont think i will be able to in a while(as in learn how to link them) since me mom jus confiscated me gt4.

that stinks, pretty good Vid IMO. I really like the D1GP cars, but they arent enough to learn everything on IMO. to link corners, be sure to keep your lines good, hitting every apex is a wondrous trait that everyone should learn.

That was alright:tup: , I suck with D1 cars so I can't say much.:yuck:
Some turns you didn't drift which you could have, and try experimenting with some feint. Nice music, "lupe on the 3rd" lol:tup:

Third video doesn't show, link? but nice first too videos, i see they're outdated now :] you should be much better this time around:tup:

Not bad! lol I don't even use a wheel. DS2 is so complicated but easy at the same time whereas when you have the wheel, you're just missing the G'Force lol.

good drifting!:) i cant drift in any of the silvia's i usuualy use my s2000 or
skyline ma s2000 has around 300hp but my skyline has over 1000bhp they both drive very differently but the s2000 drifts better but the r34 is more fun

Latest Posts

Back