Getting 6 Stars

• Thread starter Concept
  • 10 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Alright fellow GTA3 players how do you do it? How do you get the last and final 6th star? Furthest I have gotten is freaking 5 and that is when the FBI comes and kicks the crap outta ya! Then when you put in the codes and everything I still can not get 6 stars. Even when I am riding in my tank I can not get 6 stars! So would somebody please tell me how to get the 6th star? What happens when you do get it?

Originally posted by Sole
you can only get a 6th star if you have gotten to the third island :)

Ah that would explain it - I managed to get to the 3rd island the other day and then tonight, fooling around I managed to get to six stars.

I have now managed to survive 6 stars and get to Pay n Spray.

If you hole up in the multistorey car park, you can shoot cleanly at helicopters without getting hit, and the police seem to have trouble coming up the first ramp (especially with me sniping at them!)

You take one of the cars in the car park and then use the jump to get out of the car park and then race the Army to the Pay 'n' Spray...

Originally posted by vat_man

Ah that would explain it - I managed to get to the 3rd island the other day and then tonight, fooling around I managed to get to six stars.

I have now managed to survive 6 stars and get to Pay n Spray.

If you hole up in the multistorey car park, you can shoot cleanly at helicopters without getting hit, and the police seem to have trouble coming up the first ramp (especially with me sniping at them!)

You take one of the cars in the car park and then use the jump to get out of the car park and then race the Army to the Pay 'n' Spray...

yeah, theres a bridge (foot) down south in Staunton and the cops struggle to work out how to get up or even shoot at you. Its easy until the copters come. I love sniping at the FBI people. :D

I love shooting at people while in that like little cafe thing that you gotta bust through the glass to get to. Its not to far from the bridge that goes to Portland.

Originally posted by jonny9385
I heard you can only get 6 stars once you have beten the game.

Untrue man. All you have to do is get to the 3rd island to be able to get 6 stars on any island.

Ok everybody I jumped across the bridge to island 3 and I have yet to get 6 stars. Even when I am in my tank I can not get 6 stars. I NEED HELP!

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Ok everybody I jumped across the bridge to island 3 and I have yet to get 6 stars. Even when I am in my tank I can not get 6 stars. I NEED HELP!

You jumped the bridge? You must do all the regular missions on Staunton first to where the 3rd island will be unlocked normally.

Back