Getting really bad rear tyre wear on the R89C

• Thread starter rigdon
  • 4 comments
Congrats on beating Mission 34. You aren't going to get a lot of responses to this request because very few of us have the R89C. This is, in fact, the first tuning request I've seen for that car.

All I can say is that using a lot of TCS, putting harder tires on the rear, and using a brake balance of 4/1 is a good start. You might do a search for R92CP settings because what works on that car should work on its older sister.

Zardoz
Congrats on beating Mission 34. You aren't going to get a lot of responses to this request because very few of us have the R89C. This is, in fact, the first tuning request I've seen for that car.

All I can say is that using a lot of TCS, putting harder tires on the rear, and using a brake balance of 4/1 is a good start. You might do a search for R92CP settings because what works on that car should work on its older sister.

Hehe thanks - it took me a few tries, but I got it in the end. I always had the speed; I just kept making silly mistakes. Is Mission 34 hard to beat then? Compared to you guys, I thought I was a mediocre GT4 driver :dopey: I also didn't know that beating 34 was the only way to get the R89C :dopey:

Hmmmm, ok. I set the TCS to 0 on all my cars and I'm a bit loathed to turn it on. I'll give the brake balance a try though 👍 :)

M34 just takes a bit of practice, but more importantly you need to learn the braking points otherwise you will have quite a bit of trouble passing this test. took me about a week.

damn u guys are good, im still on mission 14, tried once and said !#@$ it. im on my last few hard rally races with my tricked out 200-point getting dodge ram..1337. i would have to say though, that most of the missions take a bit of practice and retrying, but its not that bad. if u post ur specs for the r89c we can guess at whats the problem.

djaft3rb3ats

Latest Posts

Back