Getting to 100%!!!!

• Thread starter GTKnut
  • 5 comments
Need some help here! I'm at 98.6% have completed Sim Mode and got Another F688...... Have completed the Arcade level Easy, Normal, and Hard for all tracks... Have even started to complete all on Professional. Have at least all bronzes in Time Trial. Still won't increment! In fact Time Trials have at least a few golds and majority silver! Please advise........

Time trials need to be competed to reach 100%

That's where you are coming up short. I'm guessing that you've got about 7 time trials that are not gold?

AO

- I have gold in all the races and licenses in Grand Turismo Mode... :banghead:

- I have won all the time atack races... :banghead:

- I have won all the "single race mode" races in all the thre modes and some in Professional mode... :banghead:

what else do I need to pass the 99%???? :confused:

Did you win a Panoz Esperante for completing the time trials? Did you win the F686 for finishing Gran Turismo mode? These two clues usually help narrow down where you are missing a trophy.

As a helpful hint, the % stops moving at 99%, and doesn't move until you hit 100%. So the likely scenario is that you've missed one time trials or possibly one medal in a sim race.

So check your garage for those two cars. That should help narrow it down.

AO

I have the panoz... but how can I have the prize car for finishing gran turismo mode if I am still at 99%?

even so since I have the pal system i can't have that f1 car... or can I?

any more ideas?

:confused:

What he means is that you recieve an F1 car for completing the Sim mode...
You recieve a video for completing Arcade mode...
And an Esperante for completing the TT's...
So basically if you have recieved all of those prizes, you should have 100% :confused:

Back