gibki8 photomode-Toyota GT 86 on Nurb :D

• Thread starter gibki8
  • 46 comments
Moglet thank you very much. It isn't very hard to take a good shots from interior but it takes sometimes a lot of time ;)

Next Update! This time Lamborghini Murcielago SV. All comments are welcome!

And some bonus shots. Click for full size

I see that the latest update is not too much you like it. I hope that this time will be different.

Volkswagen Golf GTi. All comments are welcome

Glad I stopped by here. I really like your style and I can relate the way you compose your shots to mine.

(I just don't care that much for the HDR-like over-saturated sets, but that's just a matter of personal taste. Nevermind it.)

Great little gallery. Keep it up. 👍

DiabolicalMask thank you very much and visit my gallery often :D

Today i want to show you the preview of next update. I want to make some kind of Volvo commercial. I hope you will like it. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Your shots are really good. Great colors, well composed, aggressive angles on some, but they work! I really like the 3 newest sets; the Lambo, and GTi, and the drifting pics, some of your best! Keep it up!

RikkiGT-R and dub_love28 thank you very much. I am very pleased that you liked my pictures.

Finally I managed to find a moment to complete the imminent session with the C30. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Next special update. This time I wanted to make GT Postacrds like these that I got with the Collector's Edition. I know that they aren't perfect but I hope you will like it

As usual I'm waiting for your opinions and suggestions

;)

I have not posting here from ages. I have a lot of work but now I will try to make updates more often ;)
Here you have my new photos with Ferrari 599
;)

Hope you like it ;)

Lazurowe-Wybrze%C5%BCe-10.jpg

This and the last two ae astonishing!
Absolutly marvolous work on this.

Thank you for your last feedback. Here is the next session. This time with Toyota GT 86. I really like this car, it's quite good ;)

Please leave comments. I appreciate every singel one ;)
Thank you for visiting my topic ;)

Back