Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
12th Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Acura Integra Type R, Base by cm108kph (cleaned up by me). Have fun and be creative. ;)

Contest ends February 15th

Attachments

• acura_integra_type_r.png
    acura_integra_type_r.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 212
I was thinking of using the JDM version, but the front wasn't very accurate, so I opted for this base, until I can clean up the JDM version. I just got a great idea for this one. For the frist time, in a comp, I will be using a real kit.;)

Originally posted by FusionS2000
mind if I use the kurukuru base? I dont care for the one youre using.
No, you must use the base I have chosen. This stage we are tuning a Scaled base. The kurukuru base is not scaled. Part of the fun of doing these, is fixing any problems the base might have, as well as tuning it. However, there isn't really anything inaccurate about the base, so it should be quite easy to tune. ;)

yeah i think its nice to have a scaled car for this comp your gonna see some nice sweet jdm tuning ... im going all out on this baby ;)

Out of curiosity, do the Manga Cars made for your comps need to be that format? I drew a few Choro-Q inspired cars before, but they wouldn't fit in there - though you could classify them as manga or anime-ish.

Originally posted by jizzmirk
Out of curiosity, do the Manga Cars made for your comps need to be that format? I drew a few Choro-Q inspired cars before, but they wouldn't fit in there - though you could classify them as manga or anime-ish.
Post some of them in the Manga Car thread, and we'll see. ;)

well I made this before I checked back on your response but Im just gonna post it anyway.

Attachments

• manga_itr.gif
    manga_itr.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 166
Originally posted by FusionS2000
well I made this before I checked back on your response but Im just gonna post it anyway.
Go ahead and post that in the Manga Car thread. Your gonna have to deleat it from this thread, or just replace it with your actual entry, when you get it done.

Feadback: I don't like the non pixel rims, because they don't take any skill whatsoever to create (Isk8er). Everything else is good quality, but just not my style.......too extreme IMHO. ;)

Originally posted by reptille
acura_integra_type_r%20nieuw.PNG
the result how crap can somthing look :D how bad is it:confused: :banghead:

it doesnt workt how come?

You need to upload the gif. to a host site, like ripway.com

Then open the picture, right click on the picture, go to properties, copy the URL, and paste it between the

i did upload it to msn groups still doesnt work ill try and do it with another host

k second try now i tried ripway
acura_integra_type_rnieuw.PNG

yaaaayyyyy it worked and now it isnt working anymore at least not for me for me it is giving a red cross how to solve??

It's not that great. It has carbon fiber rear veiw mirrors, sloted hood, Z3 front fenders, black spoiler with 3rd brake light moved to spoiler, a vent on the bottom of the side skirts, ****ty rims, new tail lights, and a new lowered front bumper.

That's about it.

Back