Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
13th Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. You must start a new tune for each contest. Do not enter a previously made tune.........and don't think we won't notice...........
4. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
5. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Nissan Silvia S15, Base by tbgtr. Have fun and be creative. ;)

Contest ends March 5th

Attachments

• s15manga1.png
    s15manga1.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 448
Originally posted by Jeembo
yuck.. think i'll skip this comp..maybe make a couple stock bases or summat..
Why don't you just scale this one? ;)

Is that really Kurukuru's? It's not on his page.

I thought it was. If anyone knows the true originator, I will give do credit.;)

I'll try and throw in a entry. Im still not done with the Option 350Z. But its coming out looking good. But, yea, I'll try and throw a entry. Im pretty sure i'll have one by March 5th.

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
heres mine, i did this a loooooong time ago, and i didnt want to tune another one (b-cuz im on my BMW tuning binge), so heres mine, the Kei Office D1 S-15 Silvia

is that legal?

Originally posted by silviadrifter
No, it's not. I thought that would have been obvious, but I will add it to the rules, so there is no more confusion........;)

i htought so also i remember that comp u made fe and u used a few custom parts from someone.

Final Entry

Credits
Seats:tbgtr34
Spoiler:SideSwipe
Hood:tbgtr34
Rest: By me

Attachments

• gtp comp s15.gif
    75.6 KB · Views: 351
im in. K-1 ur getting better but try not to use such dark shades cuz ya can't see detail if it's dark IMO.

my car.. final entry.. noone steal my cf..
rims by omi
bumper base by ronin

PS k-1, im sideswipe lol

Attachments

• s15a.gif
    s15a.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 341
Damnit, I took 1 look at that car and said, "must... remake... it.." so I did, lol. This should be my last one.:odd:
172silviathing.png

Enjoy. Everything except the seats are from me. Seats by ayaxr

P.S. TBGTR34, feel free to add these rims to the rims section, cause I think they look cool as hell, lol.:cool:

heres mine, i did everything except the seats and lights, seats by Silviadrifter, Lights by BGSP33D, and rims by omi, i like my muffler shading, VOTE FOR ME!!!! hahahaha j/k u dun have to if u dun wanna.

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• stage 13.gif
    stage 13.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 319
Originally posted by OmicroN
Damnit, I took 1 look at that car and said, "must... remake... it.." so I did, lol. This should be my last one.:odd:
172silviathing.png

Enjoy. Everything except the seats are from me. Seats by ayaxr

P.S. TBGTR34, feel free to add these rims to the rims section, cause I think they look cool as hell, lol.:cool:

you remade the base??

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
heres mine, i did everything except the seats and lights, seats by Silviadrifter, Lights by BGsp33d, and rims by omi, i like my muffler shading, VOTE FOR ME!!!! hahahaha j/k u dun have to if u dun wanna.

FINAL ENTRY

and intercooler and piping (changin 2 pixs dont cut it) and rims and lets see what else

Back