Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
Sixteenth Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Honda NSX, Base by Deano. Have fun and be creative. ;)

Contest ends March 27th

Attachments

• d155nsxstock.gif
    d155nsxstock.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 274
No offense or anything, but im getting tired of seeing Japanese cars, its getting a little old in my opinion. Thats just my opinion though. I might do this, i dont know, havnt decided if i have the attention span.

i guess im either really fast...or i have too much time to spare on weeknights......either way im almost done......im about 3.5/4ths done the front, done the side....and the back shouldnt take too long....i have a feeling someones doing the same car i am....lets say i have dibs on one of the 3 GT3 NSX's, and i dont like purple...and.....thats all im giving away from now :P

I'm not really in love with the base but I think I'll give it a go. I'm not to enthusiastic but I'll try 'er out.

I'm going to make Yana's 'Black Lightning' NS-X from the Top End NS-X tuners club in Japan. Here's the basic shape of the front so far with very basic mirrored shading...

Also pictured is the real car :D

EDIT: Here's a little WIP of the front end of the car. Let's hope I get further than the front view this week! ;)

I'm going to make Yana's 'Black Lightning' NS-X from the Top End NS-X tuners club in Japan. Here's the basic shape of the front so far with very basic mirrored shading...
looks good
icon14.gif

Im using the same front bumper, Marga Hills
icon14.gif

I know thatthere isn't much changed but here are the mods:

New wheels
New bumper with stabelizers and a c/f lip
Bigger side vent
Chopped top
New seats
New exhaust(spl?)
Shaved door handels/ lisence plate
Hood vent
C/F mirrors

All by me please comment

FINAL ENTERY

Attachments

• nsx for contest.gif
    nsx for contest.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 153
yeah im gonna me another entry i think....i had no ideas, and after seeing chasers front end...i just thought of something real sweet......im just gonna take off my autobacs....then decide wich one to keep later.

Back