Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
19th Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, since we have been doing a lot of scaled bases (my favorite), we will be doing a squished car this week. So, this week we will be tuning the AE86 Trueno GTS Coupe, base by Mati. Have fun and be creative.
Contest ends May 5th

;)

Attachments

• 86sige[1]rework.png
    86sige[1]rework.png
    2 KB · Views: 459
Originally posted by Megatron
that was the base we just used at MCF for the contest
icon11.gif

Really? I was not aware of that....... I wish I would have known that before.........

;)

Hmmm, I might have a go. Anyone notice there is no rear view mirror on the side view?

EDIT- Yes there are.

Usually the you can't use cars that were already tuned by yourself or someone else, it has to be a new creation from scratch, if im not mistaken. ;)

Cosmic, make sure you only have 1 image of the car up. Go back up the page and edit the post where you already have a car. Take it out, or it's going to screw up whoever makes the poll...

Back