Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
Nineth Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, this week we will be working on (by popular demand) the S13, Base by Ronin. Have fun and be creative.

Contest ends January 15th

Attachments

• 240sxs13.png
    240sxs13.png
    2 KB · Views: 234
Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
really, I have paintshop pro 8. I bought it but its real confusing, so i just us paint:lol:
Damn you, I had Paint Shop Pro 7 and it was pretty good, but I had to get a enw HD...

He said "Ok, enough with the spamming GUYS...." NOT ok DARK SKYLINE stop spamming

Silvia, What direction are you goin with your S-13 Wild Tune, Mild Tune, Drag, Drift, Street ect?

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I don't think anyone can top mine.....and yes that is a challenge.;)
Psssh, mine is sick and I haven't even finished my rollcage, seat instal (usin yours), I don't even know what kind of kit I'm mkaing,a nd still like stock everything, but I think this thing is awesome. Plus, I want this to be a BIG comeback for me. but 2nd or 3rd would be fine. :D Good luck Silvia. Psssst, send me your progress in PM, psssst.:D

Usin PhotoShop for alot of things. :D

He said "Ok, enough with the spamming GUYS...." NOT ok DARK SKYLINE stop spamming

Silvia, What direction are you goin with your S-13 Wild Tune, Mild Tune, Drag, Drift, Street ect?
Drift of course. I am going to do a one of a kind 100% paint - paintjob, and it's a little complicated. clean kit, but also one of a kind.;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Drift of course. I am going to do a one of a kind 100% paint - paintjob, and it's a little complicated. clean kit, but also one of a kind.;)
Sickness. I can't wait to see it! I'm gonna try to find a custom paintjob...too bad my programs dun have a good paint mixer, except for PhotoShop, and I cant get a pixel brush....

sweet silvia

ps check your pms on mangacars.cjb

OH YEAH.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVIADRIFTER
Good call. Yeh, happy b-day SD. My present to you was postin the poll right no time again. Haha, j/k. Happy Birthday man.

Here is my FINAL I think, silviadrifter I will pm you if I there is another Version

drift13.png

All my parts except the exhuast is by tt511 and the seats by ayaxr

Back