Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
Eighth Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, no Spam!

Ok, Great job with the last base, and it was nice to see some new faces (so to speak). I have seen some incredible tuned bases, in the little amount of time I have been running this comp, and I am sure I will see some more insperational work this stage. Good luck to everyone. this week we will be working on the Nissan 300zx, base by jhonnyspeed. Have fun and be creative.

Contest ends January 7th (my birthday)

Attachments

• jhonnyspeed1.png
    jhonnyspeed1.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 240
Well, here's my entry. I'll thank mati because he did a tune of it, which I tuned off of his. Anyway, every part on here differs in some way/shape/form, and all the different parts are made by me, including the rims. plz credit if any parts are used.
*EDIT* PICTURE REMOVED
to make this car, I used the 300zx from beyondzreality, I thank chris for being nice, cause he's let me use his car for images.:P

Originally posted by Tenzospy
horrible resoulition i loaded it up as a jpg what file type works the best??
Most people save it as a gif. but I prefer png. because it allows for more colors. ;)

NP tenzo, i'm not sure why PNGs do that gifs tend to be higher quality. Damn Omicron you went all out on that, even got the reflection in there.

Png's support more colors than gifs do, but you have to copy the car then open a new file in paint and paste it. Then save it to a png and it shouldn't be messed up.

Back