-GigasINC's Videos- [New Video: April 14, 2007]

• Thread starter GigasINC
  • 47 comments
GigasINC's NewBie Drifting Video Gallery
577788557.jpg

The camera angle are not bad at all. Though, there's a big lack of editing. Try to switch angle with the songs it help a lot.

Heh, that's nice to know. "I taught someone how to improve their drifting and I didn't even know it!" Hahahahaha. Just watched the second video, and just gotta say that you are pretty good with that FD, dude.

Thanks man...

I'm still in learning to drift in high speed car. I only can drift that FD in about 300hp. More than that...my drifting is chaos.

I need to learn to exit the corner faster. My drift is too slow. Any tips?

I think you have done your homework man!:lol:
you improved your drifts but just watch your lines from now on..bravo!!good job:tup:
the only thing i dont understand is:why in arcade mode?

dorykiiing
I think you have done your homework man!:lol:
you improved your drifts but just watch your lines from now on..bravo!!good job:tup:
the only thing i dont understand is:why in arcade mode?
Thanks for your comment. Ermmm...arcade mode?...Hehehe...I'm practising to control cars on arcade mode because maybe someday i would make an online drift video with my buddy. I'm too bad when drifting beside another car, i would hit them..!

Yea...its true...my lines...thanks.!

GigasINC
Thanks for your comment. Ermmm...arcade mode?...Hehehe...I'm practising to control cars on arcade mode because maybe someday i would make an online drift video with my buddy.I'm too bad when drifting beside another car, i would hit them..!
Yea...its true...my lines...thanks.!

💡 learn first to control your car,to make it whatever you want on the track the time you wanted to,and leave for later the tandem exhibition:ouch: ..

dorykiiing
💡 learn first to control your car,to make it whatever you want on the track the time you wanted to,and leave for later the tandem exhibition:ouch: ..
I will definitely take your advise. I will learn how to control the car better. Maybe i have to stop making videos for a certain time , maybe for a long time and practise more..

Thanks my friend.

GigasINC
I will definitely take your advise. I will learn how to control the car better. Maybe i have to stop making videos for a certain time , maybe for a long time and practise more..

Thanks my friend.

its not bad to making videos my friend...nether your drifts have to be perfect on the videos man its all for fun remember!!
but i told you these
learn first to control your car,to make it whatever you want on the track the time you wanted to,and leave for later the tandem exhibition
couse i think you have other things to do first,keep focus on the things you want to archieve and when you make them out then go on something else..;)

Just watched the third video, and like Dorykiiing said, great control, but your lines could be much better. Like in regulr racing, try to come in from the outside, or at least the middle, and when you go through the corner, get real close to the tip, and then as you exit, you should end up on the outside again. This should maximize your drift speed as well as corner exit speed. Gread vids though, dude, keep it up. You're doing pretty good for someone who has been drifting for les than a month, im actually very impressed. I might have actually been able to pick up as fast as you did if I had found the right settings for my car on the first try, or at least tried drifting other cars, hahaha. I dunno, I'm stubborn.

Hehe...I like you drifting that AE86. That is your style and i like it.

N35QU1K
...try to come in from the outside, or at least the middle, and when you go through the corner, get real close to the tip, and then as you exit, you should end up on the outside again. This should maximize your drift speed as well as corner exit speed...
This is one good tips. Thanks...

Sorry. Actually no updated on the videos. Just trying FileWire. Hehehe. Links on 2nd post.

If you haven't watch it yet, why not download it through FileWire and give comments.

Anything to say?

GigasINC
Sorry. Actually no updated on the videos. Just trying FileWire. Hehehe. Links on 2nd post.

If you haven't watch it yet, why not download it through FileWire and give comments.

Anything to say?

i tryied firewire GigasINC but the uploaded rates where too slow for me..
wanted aboyt 7 hours to upload my videeo..too much i think...
im trying the filehut i think it will work now..

dorykiiing
i tryied firewire GigasINC but the uploaded rates where too slow for me..
wanted aboyt 7 hours to upload my videeo..too much i think...
im trying the filehut i think it will work now..
Upload rate too slow? Erm..for me it seem quite good. Don't know anybody else.

But since your new video is more than 100mb, i cant say more....

Download rate anybody...?

Well all I can say is thats a good start. Your speed will improve with time, also I have noticed in your first video your dead turn drifting. I will try to explain how that happens, its when the front of your car is faceing towards the apex but you just end your counter turn and its like you let go of the wheel. That allows your front tires to drag while your rear tires spin but the acceleration is waisted towards the exit due to the lag and drag of the front.

Now in a 4wd car that can pull your car towards the apex but in a FR it just slows you down. Keep the wheel counter towards the exit with a smooth flow to straight with full throttle. (if ya lost me, let me know and I will take some snap shots and show ya what I am talkin about)

Thanks Shingo Shoji for your comments.
Shingo Shoji
(if ya lost me, let me know and I will take some snap shots and show ya what I am talkin about)
I would love to since it maybe can help me improved my drifting.

aoiti86.jpg

See how the tires are, thats how you should through the entire turn. You are doing that but in the middle of the turn your turning like this

Drifting%20at%20Irwindale.jpg

(note the car is not moveing but thats how your tires look like this when your in the middle of the turn, thats where your slowdown is from the tires stalling the speed of your car)

Try to keep the turn smooth from outside turn, apex touch, back to outside exit of turn. Hope this helps

Hey man what is the name of that song in the second vid?? I really like it.

And btw, you have good smooth drifts, but you need to learn racing line and link drift and exit speed a little better, other than that 👍

Shingo Shoji
aoiti86.jpg

See how the tires are, thats how you should through the entire turn.
Yea i get it. It hard for me to get the tires always like that with a DS2. I had to control it just by tapping the Analog little by little. Thats why its look like that. I need to learn more :) . If only i could affort to buy DFP... Hehehe. Thanks anyway Shingo Shoji.

rsmithdrift
Hey man what is the name of that song in the second vid?? I really like it.

And btw, you have good smooth drifts, but you need to learn racing line and link drift and exit speed a little better, other than that 👍
The song was Unspoken from Lacuna Coil. Thanks for your comment too rsmithdrift ... :)

oh yeah never thought about that DS2... I had a wheel, but the thing had calabration problems, it would eather turn to the left or right at random times... Even during a turn... I took it back for a refund and havent got another one, thow the break and gas was damn good on that thing, very sensitive, I learned how to drift with in during GT2. But the DS2 is growing on me more and more I play it so who knows...

Shingo Shoji
oh yeah never thought about that DS2... I had a wheel, but the thing had calabration problems, it would eather turn to the left or right at random times... Even during a turn... I took it back for a refund and havent got another one, thow the break and gas was damn good on that thing, very sensitive, I learned how to drift with in during GT2. But the DS2 is growing on me more and more I play it so who knows...
I have a cheap wheel with 200degree rotation. I tried to drift with it but i dont do well. Worst than DS2. I don't know, maybe because it is cheap one :)

For the time being i just stick to DS2 and learn more.

I wanna thanks everybody who give comments and tips to me as I'm learning. I got GT4 last year but i don't know it could drift lol. I just do grip racing without any adjustment on the suspension, just the gear ratio (i used automatic before).

And then this great forum changed me since March 06....

p/s: How is the FileWire? 👍 or 👎 ?

Well glad we can all help, in the next few months I will be geting my Lancer EVO III ready to show off my drifting skills when I get it down... Still used to GT2 I even found myself last night playing GT2 and pulling off nice drifts so I will work at it some more and get my skills up and share them with you all =)

(Also if you guys havent figured out my name by now with the huge hint... *
evo3.jpg
* then your not true fans of drifting :lol: )

Back