• Thread starter EDK
  • 26 comments

EDK

WRS Admin
United States
Boise, ID
GTP_EDK
Trust me, you won't regret it.

It will be used in a future WRS, within the next month. Please don't complain about how much it costs in the race thread when I post the event.

The Seasonal Events are a good source of credits, particularly if you log in for 5 consecutive days and maintain the 200% bonus.

That is all. ;)

I just checked and I have one of these with 0 miles and no rigidity added but it's been there probably since early GT6 days.. so am I right that I just reset the gears to default and that will make the car ready to take part in the upcoming event? I don't want to relive the Alfa @ Brands Hatch week over again by having different default gears due to any updates after the car was purchased, I will buy the car if I must but hopefully i don't need to considering it's never been used 👍

Thanks in advance :cheers:

I just checked and I have one of these with 0 miles and no rigidity added but it's been there probably since early GT6 days.. so am I right that I just reset the gears to default and that will make the car ready to take part in the upcoming event? I don't want to relive the Alfa @ Brands Hatch week over again by having different default gears due to any updates after the car was purchased, I will buy the car if I must but hopefully i don't need to considering it's never been used 👍

Thanks in advance :cheers:
Reset everything to default and it will work fine. 👍

Its normally suspension that catches you out.

Yey a winner, I battered the quick match and seasonals a while back and bought one, better make sure I haven't done anything silly to it like improving body rigidity :lol:
Snap :lol:.

Checked already and for once I don't need to buy a new one 👍. Should be a lot of fun....track dependent of course :odd: :D.

EDK
Trust me, you won't regret it.

It will be used in a future WRS, within the next month. Please don't complain about how much it costs in the race thread when I post the event.

The Seasonal Events are a good source of credits, particularly if you log in for 5 consecutive days and maintain the 200% bonus.

That is all. ;)

Already own it (from the Bruteforce save... Sorry...), and I can confirm it is INCREDIBLE.

I think I have 6-7 of them in my Stockyard (I'll count them when I get home). :lol: I spend my credits when I reach the 50 mil limit, by buying expensive cars. When I need cash, I'm selling them. :cool: :cheers:

Edit: They are 9. :lol:

IMG_20170326_115009.jpg

Last edited:
Ferris Bueller's day Off, nice, the guy who wrote that movie is still lost in the woods :D
I'm sure you were joking, but John Hughes was an American icon who wrote and directed some of the best loved films of the 80s.

Among those are the original Vacation, as well as Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club.

He passed away in 2009. RIP, John Hughes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hughes_(filmmaker)

EDK
I'm sure you were joking, but John Hughes was an American icon who wrote and directed some of the best loved films of the 80s.

Among those are the original Vacation, as well as Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club.

He passed away in 2009. RIP, John Hughes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hughes_(filmmaker)

Not joking at all Kevin, just didn't know he had passed away. Sorry about that. I was making reference to the fact that after the last movie he did, he retired and never gave an interview or was seen in public again. "The breakfast club" had universal appeal dude, big here in the 80s too (I'm 42 just like you Kev)

Back