God answered my prayer!

• Thread starter OmkoMo
  • 6 comments
Few years back while playing GT3, being a motorcycle fan for most years of my life I thought; if this GT3 developer makes motorcycle game it would be fantastic but they are car enthuthiast I thought, that would never happen.

So tried playing Namco's MotoGP series. Although I'm big fan of MotoGP the games are not realistic and did not fullfil my thirst on motorcycle thrills and fun. I also played Riding Spirits, but there were too much spirits not that realistic either.

Then, one day....... I heard of TT. It's from Polyphony the same guys made GranTurismo. I went straight away to get my copy...

This game is awesome, just what I was wishing…. My dream comes true, I’m happy. I join this forum to share this excited feeling!

Thank goodness for Kazunori Yamauchi ( creator of GT) and Takamasa Shichisawa ( creative director of TT in other words the person who presented the idea of a motocycle racing game to K. Yamauchi).

I think most of us here wanted a Moto' simulator too. I mentioned it a few times to my friends a long while before TT. Coinsidence? I think not!

Radicool02
I think most of us here wanted a Moto' simulator too. I mentioned it a few times to my friends a long while before TT. Coinsidence? I think not!

exactly, most people have had MC in mind while playing GT... just look at the Tomahawk rumours before the GT4 release...

Back