Good cars for World Classic Car Series

The Shelby Cobra or Buick Special (reccomended, much cheaper) in the US section = easy win. Mods probably not needed either. Or if you have the Chapparal 2D/J or the Toyota 7... :dopey:

I just finished this series this morning.
I don't know if I did it the easy way or the hard way.

I took the toyota race car that you get after completing mission 24-29. Downgraded the tires to N3 (which are free) and took the car to the series.

I had to qualify for 2 races (the ring and cote d'azur) . Lost at d'azur coz the car is an steering nightmare on N3 tires but won the rest comfortably.

Once you get used to the car spinning the tires in 4 of the 5 gears and to braking way early you should be fine. Also, be prepared to get overtaken by the cobra in the technical section of the Ring. As long as you can stay 1-3 seconds behind you will whizz past him in the last long straight.

CardcaptorYoshi
The Shelby Cobra or Buick Special (reccomended, much cheaper) in the US section = easy win. Mods probably not needed either. Or if you have the Chapparal 2D/J or the Toyota 7... :dopey:

i used the honda s800 race car

VW Karmann Ghia, Ginetta G4, Alfa Duetto Spyder for a real challenge. GT40 for wiping them out after you get beaten 50 times!

i think i tried it with some muscle car...Cougar? i dont remember, before i went out and got the Buick Special. After that it as all over.

Ive been having one hell of a time trying to finish the professional league so i can move up to the next stage, but i cant find a car that good enough to get me past. i tried a jaguar race car ( it was purple and yellow.. an '88 model, i cant remember wat it was called off the top of my head).. but i won two races then lost the rest.. does anyone have any ideas?

Ive exhausted so many cars, maybe im just crap *tear*, any advice will be fantabulously appreciated

Well that's not really what this thread is about, but sounds like the car you used was the Jaguar XJ-19. If you put the stage 4 turbo on it it should have been enough to win the final championship, at least most of the races. If you still couldn't win, you could try the Toyota Minolta you get from the El Capitan endurance race and put a stage 4 turbo on it. You should win all but probably hong kong without a challenge. If you still can't do it, well...there's not really a much better car, so either b-spec it or practice a lot :)

As for the WCCC, I used a modded Plymouth Superbird. I couldn't keep up on the Nurburgring in a-spec so I had to b-spec that one. Hadn't had much experience on the Nurb at that time :) The rest, if I remember correctly, were pretty easy, especially when there was no cobra or buick special.

Eaglesfan0536
I ve tried a bunch of different cars in this race a i cant ever win it can someone tell me what a good car is for these races

The F-1, NO doubt about it. They make it a nightmare to get..(8+ hours, and that's with cheating (B-Spec) but it was worth it when I took it to the championship at 3 a.m. and whooped the competition at Tokyo.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Velocity
Charger. With some mods to the drivetrain and weight reduction. Won it handly.
love tha charger!

take one stock charger. supercharge it to 400 odd Kw and way you go :D

no need to change anything else :sly:

Common forum etiquette usually says that it's kind of meh to revive dead threads unless you have something relevant to the thread to say... but i'm no mod. I just hope you won't be penalized for it lol

Back