Good Morning All

It is now 5:30am and I am due into work at Noon. I have yet to sleep. It will be an interesting day.

Now onto my reasoning for posting.
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. First and foremost I appreciate German engineering. Secondly I hate rice. That's really all there is to it.

Now how are you doing today?

TurboSmoke
yea, my Bosch fridge is great! the quality, workmanship and attention to detail is just stunning.

The toaster ovens are great too. I like my pop-tarts a certain way and they always seem to deliver the goods. ;)

Welcome to GTP 👍 :cheers:

I dont mind most cars myself 👍, The times do the talking for me :D, wether its a RX7, skyline GTR, V8 Corvette, V10 M5 or a lovely Mercedes AMG.

I hope you have a great time @ GTP and be sure to check out all the little "sub forums", im sure you can find a few that interest you as well 👍

Welcome to GTPlanet 500HP_M_Power

Like Small Fryz I like all sorts of cars, mostly standard cars or performance modified ones.If you are into cars like your username suggests you should take a look ay the car forums within GTP.

At first I saw your username and assumed it refered to the E60 M5 but then I saw your sig. :)

Yep there's a great car loving community here, welcome to GTP take your time to familiarise yourself with the site and the sticky topics and enjoy.

500HP_M_Power
Secondly I hate rice. That's really all there is to it.

But rice is the staple diet for many parts of the world - how do you feel about pasta?

Welcome! :)

Our Bosche washing machine has been a trooper over the years too. :) Nothing ever gone wrong with it and does a good job.

500HP_M_Power
The toaster ovens are great too. I like my pop-tarts a certain way and they always seem to deliver the goods. ;)

DO NOT mention pop tarts in my presence :(:(

Welcome to GTP 500HP_M_Power, enjoy your stay. As Small_Fryz suggested, have a good look around GTP, and be sure to check out any sub-forae that interest you—there’s a lot more to GTP than Gran Turismo.
TheCracker
But rice is the staple diet for many parts of the world - how do you feel about pasta?
I almost fell out of my chair. Brilliant! :lol:

I like rice; particularly vegetable fried rice with General Tso's chicken. Then again I'm a big fan of the classic risotto made with the larger, creamier arborio variety. Saffron rice is good too as a side for Mexican or Cajun dishes.

Welcome aboard GTPlanet!

Although you're not obliged to do so at all, standard practice for proving ownership of a given car (particularly one as desirable as a built CSL) is to pop the hood and take a picture with a hand-lettered sign saying "Hello GTP" or something similar sitting on the engine.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Duke
Although you're not obliged to do so at all, standard practice for proving ownership of a given car (particularly one as desirable as a built CSL) is to pop the hood and take a picture with a hand-lettered sign saying "Hello GTP" or something similar sitting on the engine.

I was actually thinking the same thing, but I didn't see anywhere he actually said he owned the car.

VIPERGTSR01
I was actually thinking the same thing, but I didn't see anywhere he actually said he owned the car.
It's implied in the username and sig image link... but technically, you are correct.

Welcome to GTP! I'm Ram-Rod, your local Metallica nut. Nevertheless, I like rice. 👍 Have fun here.

welcome to GTP, and if you like REALLY HIGH SPEEDS, drop by at 300mph club in the GT4 settings.

Welcome to GTP. You will get hooked, so consider this your warning.

As was said before, there is considerably more to GTP than just GT. I encourage you to check all of it out. Enjoy your VERY long stay. :)

Hey, welcome to GTPlanet! :cheers:

I've been where you are, so I feel your pain. Don't ever go clubbing till 4am the night before you start your new job at 7am. Hope your day goes better then mine went. :scared:

Hey, you Will get hooked to GTP.

And a fan of German engineering are you? I think Germans are very good in this field too. (Well, I have a heavy German ancestry after all.)

Have a nice time here.

I hate the Germans, they killed my great grandad.

Like he wouldn't have killed any of them given the chance ;):lol:.

500HP_M_Power
First and foremost I appreciate German engineering. Secondly I hate rice. That's really all there is to it.

My god, you're boring.

Hey, 500HP (that's what I'll call you from now on), if you could fill out a profile when you get back it'd be neat. And welcome to GTP!

500HP_M_Power
Now onto my reasoning for posting.
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. First and foremost I appreciate German engineering. Secondly I hate rice. That's really all there is to it.

Now how are you doing today?

Welcome to GTP.

The love for Teutonic engineering is admirable, but I think "hate" is a bit powerful for such a statement. I imagine you are an enthusiast of the automobile. Worldwide competition and advancements in engineering and technology are what fuel this fire. If it wasn’t for "rice", and other countries of manufacture, the Germans wouldn’t have to build their cars to the standards that they do.

Btw, do you know a person that goes by "the alien"?

Dropout.
my amg hamann ceiling fan broke down. :grumpy:
Kind of an oxymoron, don't ya think?:sly:

Anyways, welcome.
Everyone's already said the main points so I guess I'll add that if you ever have a question about Lamborghinis, feel free to ask me.:)

Nice to meet ya.

If you want more of a Ford enthusiast around here, talk to me (Drive a Taurus, woot!)

Well that was a very enthusiastic and generous welcome from all of you. :)
Thanks everyone. I may be a n00b here but I've been a forum junky for about seven years now.
Anyways, I wish I owned an M3 CSL. It's just the car I use in GT4 and have won everything I qualify to enter with it.
I currently use my hockey skates to inline to work and wherever else.
My comment about rice is not to generalize asian cars. I love companies like Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Nissan. It was more directed at the Stunnaz and AZN pride boys with more invested in badges and body kits than the engine.
My friends and I tune cars, mostly of the European import variety, and we pick on little riceboiz all day.
I've been car less for a while due to financial troubles.
I am however purchasing a car this week of possibly the Volkswagen variety. MkII of course.

Hey, I changed my little name for you. I'll call you M Power. I think everyone should. Makes it easier. And I wish I had a GTI, or maybe a GLI, or maybe something other than my Cavalier.

We already have a member actually called M Power.

Back