• 13 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
The good news:  I added some cool new avatars for you to select from.

The bad news:  When you select them and look at them on the board, they are crunched into 32 x 32 resolution!  :embarrassed:  I'm going to keep working on it...

No problem Jordan.  This is still new and is going through some teething pains.  
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

BTW, I like the  cuteness of the baby on my avatar.  Too cool Jordan.  As much as I love the cars(why no Cavalier?LOL) I thought the baby was perfect.  
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

:)  I was wondering if somebody would use that avatar.  I put it up yesterday just as a test, but I'm glad you like it!  Email/post a picture of your Cavalier (without the Misnblu logo - some people might not want your name on their avatar), and I'll add it on here.  I noticed you were online while the server went down just a minute ago.  I'm glad to see it's working again!  

Yep, sure can.  Just keep in mind that I have to  compress it into 64 by 64 pixels, so make sure it doesn't have a lot of text on it or anything.

Jordan, Ill e-mail you a racing Toyota Cavalier.  It would be perfect for me and kinda fits.  Id miss the baby, but cars are more my thing.  Thanks man.  
4scrn86banner.jpg

No problem.  SportWagon's also put in a request for a Sooby avatar, so I'll add them both later tonight.

Thanks Jordan for the custom avatar.
smile6.gif
 Now if my Cavalier was as fast as the avatar, Id have it made.
eyes.gif

Sorry I posted avatar info to the New Look thread...

Go see it there, okay?  :D

Back