good NFS Downloads

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
If you have any of the NFS Eries here is your place to download cars.
You can get for Luxury Cars to Hi Speed Supercars like the Murcielago.

The place is www.nfscars.com

can there.You can get a ENZO for NFS4.
Im probley the only NFS addict here.....
:D which is not funny:irked: But i like it!:D

I have 1,2 and 3, but I've got a 850mhz Duron and it's slow as hell and doesnt run all that well. But nfscars.com if very good. 👍

Oh, and Josh7058, can I please hear your Murcielago? :mischievous:

Wah! How many car mods are there! I might have to just *buy* NFS: HP.

Originally posted by Peace
You dont really! have a Murcielago....? do you. if so then bugger you!:banghead:

No, he doesnt. He's a bull**** artist. For all we know he a geeky loney 14 year old pimpled faced kid, sitting there doing who know's what over all the pictures he has. ;)

I just got my Need for speed: Hot Persuit2 and being the cop and ramming the other cars with a Murcielago cop car is the best, u can total their car wrek ur own at the same time!!:lol:

my cd rom drives suck, does anyone kno if there is a no-cd patch?? it will work alot better if there were no cd. well thanx, yea, i tried to put the Murcielago and F1-(with NOS). they dont seem to work, the Murcielago, the only thing different that happened was that the tires were different.

i have nfs:hot pursuit 2.
its too new, theres one patch from ea, but it dosent fix it much. i think a no cdpatch will work great

ahh good old nfscars.com, i been downloading cars from there since i got high stakes, car makers such as martin leps and five speed are extreamly good, also dg-r and many others... i feel like downloading a car :lol:

So for NFS: HP2 (I now have it :D) are there any good cars you could recommend?

Back