Good wheel and pedals for GT Sport/7

• Thread starter LGT42
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I am not a fan of the Logitech wheels with their noisy gearing and deadzone. I prefer a quieter technology such as belt or direct drive. From what I have read quite a few people have had reliability problems with Thrustmaster products. Looking for some suggestions/input/ideas. Thank you in advance for any responses.

I am not a fan of the Logitech wheels with their noisy gearing and deadzone. I prefer a quieter technology such as belt or direct drive. From what I have read quite a few people have had reliability problems with Thrustmaster products. Looking for some suggestions/input/ideas. Thank you in advance for any responses.

I have the Thrustmaster 300 rs and can not fault it, although i have heard the same thing, but 3 years on and i can not complain.

Maybe its luck ???

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I have the Thrustmaster 300 rs and can not fault it, although i have heard the same thing, but 3 years on and i can not complain.

Maybe its luck ???

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thrustmaster T500 $600 package (in 2011) with invertible pedals has some rave reviews. I don't know if it is still available for purchase. Could not find it for sale online.

Last edited:
Thrustmaster T500 $600 package (in 2011) with invertible pedals has some rave reviews. I don't know if it is still available for purchase. Could not find it for sale online.
The T500 may not be compatible with GT7/PS5 though. Sony has said all officially supported wheels will work. Although the T500 worked on most PS4 games it wasn't an officially licenced wheel for PS4.

But yeah, great wheel 👍. I still have mine that I bought back in 2011 as my back-up wheel.

Check the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition.

I find it's the best value at its price point, and a real upgrade from Logitech wheels. Even their new G923 which honestly watching a video and how noisy it was while turning in comparison to the stealthy T300 RS GT, sealed the deal on which I am getting.

As far as reliability, a GREAT thing to do to safeguard is to activate the forced cooling mode. Sure you get a little hum from the fan but it's minimal. It WILL aid to longevity a lot.
Just read the manual and thank me later.

Back