Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
Here are the games I play:

- Gran Turismo 5
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 (sometimes)
- Midnight Club: LA (sometimes)

Go ahead and add me if you want.
PSN: KingSpeedR34 (a.k.a. GTP_NickSkyline)
I play GT5 alot, and my brother does to as well as Midnight Club LA.:)

I play a lot of games honestly, but you can add me (: Here's a few games I play:
-Call Of Duty Black Ops I
-Call Of Duty Black Ops II
-Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
-Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
-Skate 3
-Mafia II
-GT5 < Letting a friend borrow it, will play again though. I have a DFGT wheel (:

But yeah, send me a friend request if you wanna play: harrison1476

Musolini187

i play gt5, ssf4, kof xiii, daytona usa and outrun online arcade but the latter mostly ofline.

especially daytona usa racers, good ones that like racing online, ill gladly add you.

PSN ID: GabeGalvao

Games: I play some games offline like FAR CRY 2 AND Resident Evil 6.
Online I play GT5, Black Ops 2, BF3, FAR CRY 3 AND Sometimes Killzone 3, oh and the Dust 514 Beta

Playstation ID: ellisnutt

Games I play: Battlefield 3, Fifa 13, Black ops 2 (Rarely), Farcry 3, Skyrim, Fallout new vegas, Red dead redemption.

Regular: KWNP_98 (usual account that I play on)
Backup: ILNinex
GT5 Garage: GTP_Eks (made this back when I wanted to start a trading garage, never went through with it.)

I play CoD, BF3, GT5, Skyrim, Fallout: NV, Uncharted, and many many more.

Last edited:
Well

LGxDevil-HaX
: Main Account (BF3, GT5, F1 Championship Edition, GTA IV, Saint Row 2 - 3 so much more)

RSM-TheKitten: RedSuns Account GT5 only as GTA IV

tbo34 : When friends come over and im not there they use that account.

i think theres more :P.

Mine is SilverFire41. You will usually see me playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, Black Ops 2, MW3, GT6, maybe 5, NFS: Hot Pursuit, NFS: Rival, Most Wanted, ModNation Racer, SSX and Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Don't try to play with me on Black Flag because I never play multiplayer.

You may also see me playing Uncharted 3 and Tekken. Sorry, don't have an interest in Grand Theft Auto games anymore and never got back to playing WWE.

Just in case people want to know, I'll be playing Pokemon X and some Mario games. Plus, if you ever get bored with those, I also play Jungle Heat. :)

Last edited:
PICHON617

PS3 Game List:

NASCAR 14
GT6
GTA V
NBA2K14
NHL14
NCAA14
BF4
MLB14 on release date

These are my most played games to date.

I drive a supped-up '04 Subaru Forester XT. Few people in San Antonio know what it is. To them, it's just another Toyota with a fake hood scoop.
Since it's a sleeper, I picked the name "Qship" from the WWII ships that were given that nickname. (look it up online) These ships were similar to the German "Raiders" but were not as successful.
Just play GT. Been doing it from GT1.

PSN name is the same as my :gtplanet: name.

I'm actively playing WipEout HD Fury, NFS Rivals, Ridge Racer 7, Grid Autosport and GT6.

Back