Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
Finally picked up a PS4 thanks to No Man's Sky, PSN is Richardrfo. Not exactly a multiplayer friendly game but whatever, they finally have Party Chat.

Mine is GTP_Dylan_GTP on PS4 and dylanlikes88 on PS3.

Last edited:
I'm Nismonath5, and you can catch me playing Gran Turismo 6, NFS Shift, NFS Hot Pursuit, Tekken 6 and Motorstorm Apocalypse! :sly:

Hello. My PSN name is TonyStuart1213.

Next games you will catch me playing around Christmas are NASCAR '15 and NBA 2K17.

My PSN is BRRT_Angel. You can usually find me playing F1 2016, Madden 17, GTA, The Crew, Fallout 4, WWE 2K17, or UFC 2. Yes, I have a wide variety.

My PSN user name is Shady9006, you catch me mostly playing GT6 , MW3, BO2, Tekken Tag 2 , Dead or Alive 5, NFS Rivals

Hi! My PSN id is finbaek :cheers:

I'm a Finnish GT enthusiast and founder of PS4 community GTU (check my signature). Also known as console sim-racer gearhead and leisure gamer since 1980.

My PSN name: Player_7421

Some friends would be nice, I bearly got anybody on PSN.

I'm usually playing Gran Turismo 5/6, World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 3, Modern Warfare Remastered, DiRT Rally, & Project Cars 2.

Hi all. I'm new to the forum and currently playing PCars2 on PlayStation. Would be nice to have some people to drive with. Feel free to add me. PSN is DenBoogie.
(Male/28/speaks German and English)

Hello hello, new to the forums...wish I knew about this place years ago. I have a PC and ps4 but can't seem to get away from playing ps4. Just picked up PC2, username is Gunn3rZo0552

Havent been on here in a verrryyy long time. Currently playing Far Cry as well as GT Sport. Just looking for cool like minded people to game with.

Psn: DiGiTaL_

Hi! My name is jonny and im from Sweden!

Loves Racing games on Ps4.

My games is: GT Sport, Dirt, The Crew, Assetto Corsa, Etc 6.

My psn is: jonnyrolig

Back