Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
Mine is Slunderfungus, and let me know if your from GTP as well. I'll be getting Warhawk soon so you'll e seeing a lot of me during the PM according to Pacific Time USA. Both with Warhawk and TOCA3. HaaHaa just got it this week and having a blast(the PS3 that is) likea kid in a candy shop with a brandnew toy...:dopey::sly:

I'm aquiring the PS3 so here is mine for Later on today,

PSN: RACECAR

I'll let you guys know when I'm on.

Woo. I have a PS3. You'd probably want to add me cause I'm awesome and all that.

Casio - BradH131

MildAshers = MildAshers

:D

Feel free to add, not got many games atm though, GT5P and Ratchet and Clank.

"sigh" looks like it'll be june 1st that you guys will see "RACECAR" as the gamestop I was at was out of PS3s. but luckily at Fry's Electronics I've been signed up for one. At least now I know for sure when I will get it.

Pako-> I don't know if you noticed, but you spelled my name wrong: :boggled:

From Mod of War's 1st post
The Vaningshing Boy:
* TQPI (US)
* JDM Freaker(Japan)

^ Thanks fellow Subie driver! ;)

TB
Hey, Pako, ya missed me. :guilty:

Oh man, I was even looking for you as I was updating the list....a sign I need to go home and relax with my PS3. ;)

My bad. Updated!

TB
In the immortal words of Navin R. JohnsonThanks, Pako. You know what you really need to relax is some cake. :D

The Jerk: One of the best comedies, ever. :D

That's some fine looking cake you got there. I bet a nice cup of fresh coffee would wash that right down....cold milk would be nice to. Very off topic, but as soon as I decide to cut back on the bad carbs, every one is offering them to me...Ice cream, cake, cookies.....where were all the offers last week when I was a carb fiend.

What...I actually have to make a post in here to be added to the list?

Don't you know who I am?

What...I actually have to make a post in here to be added to the list?

Don't you know who I am?

This is somewhat of an elite list. Kind of a Who's who of GTPlanet. :D

In all seriousness, this list is quite redundant since Jordan added a PSN ID field under our User CP, but the list still continues to grow... Why I ask myself? I guess we're just cool that way. :)

I'll see about adding you to the list.

I'll see about adding you to the list.

Bah...I was just using that as an excuse to give you a hard time. I can’t imagine you have anything else to do for GTP at the moment. ;)

Bah...I was just using that as an excuse to give you a hard time. I can’t imagine you have anything else to do for GTP at the moment. ;)

Adding you to the list was the most important thing I could think of. :cheers:

Pako - I noticed my name still shows up as Beerzgood, which I changed a few months ago (but never mentioned it here), so... when you can...

TB will pay for your trouble with his sweet cake. Thanks. :D

[kidding]

You premium members act like you own the place....

[/kidding]

Will update when I can..

:cheers:

This probably is'nt the right forum but i really need your help!

I am trying to get my PS3 online but it's asking me for my PROXY ADDRESS?

Does anyone know what this is and how i can get mine? Thanks;)

This probably is'nt the right forum but i really need your help!

I am trying to get my PS3 online but it's asking me for my PROXY ADDRESS?

Does anyone know what this is and how i can get mine? Thanks;)

Well, yes and no. This is the right forum, but not the right thread. Private Message sent.

Mine is: rolandvg99

But after this mornings slippery Fuji encounter, I´m considering SirSpinALot :)

When you next update the list could you please change the GTP username part for me to have a capital "S" at the beginning I got it changed awhile back from a lower case one but not many people noticed. 👍

Thanks!

I just went and did a bunch of friends requests to people who have achieved a high enough level of awesome.

Sorry to those who missed out.

Back