Got some free cars to give away!

• Thread starter JrD Sayas
  • 42 comments
Norway
Oslo, Norway
Alright, so the spring cleanup has started, and I want to get rid of some cars I never will use again, so I figured out that Id rather give it to the community than sell them!

The list:
1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata E 226
2010 Fiat Punto Evo Sport E 275
1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution D 297
2003 Mini Cooper S D 315
1960 Chevrolet Corvette D 349
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 C 354
1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am C 369
2006 Volkswagen Golf GTi C 379
2009 Volkswagen Scirocco GT C 382
2000 Audi S4 C 415
1997 Honda Civic Type R C 424
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 C 425
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged B 496
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI B 500
2011 Audi RS3 Sportback B 500
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo A 554 (Set up for drifting)
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI A 556
2009 Holden HSV w427 A 599
2006 Vauxhall Astra VXR A 600
2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI A 600
2003 Lexus IS300 A 600 (An unfinished lobby racer tune)
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge A 600
1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV A 600
1969 Dodge Charger R/T S 620 (Unfinished drag tune)
2009 Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup R3 707
2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo R3 716
1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport R3 729 (Drag tune-ish, does over 200 MPH on La Sarthe)

As a bonus, when I have gotten rid of all those cars above, one randomly selected person who have received a car will be in the raffle for a 2008 Acura #15 Lowe's Fernandez ARX-01b, with a tune created by yours truly. This car is a top 1% on La Sarthe (with chicanes), and as of right now, the fastest Acura around it in R1 class.

Everyone can request two cars per post, and it is first come first serve.

Hey Hazzy...I would love to have a couple if you dont mind.....But realy can't make up my mind...how about the '68 Ferrari GTB....and one of your favorite in the group..Thanx

Hey Hazzy...I would love to have a couple if you dont mind.....But realy can't make up my mind...how about the '68 Ferrari GTB....and one of your favorite in the group..Thanx

can do, i will let it be a suprise then ;) add me on XBl and Ill send it

Nice list. I'd like the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 C 425 and 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 A 592. I'll try to get online tonight and shoot off a friend request. Thanks!

'69 Trans Am and the GTO Judge if you've tuned it at all. I just want to peek at your tune to compare notes against mine. If it is just a parts slap, the Trans Am is just fine. :D

'69 Trans Am and the GTO Judge if you've tuned it at all. I just want to peek at your tune to compare notes against mine. If it is just a parts slap, the Trans Am is just fine. :D

well, it depends on what kind of tune you are thinking of.. Are you thinking circuit, drag or drifting? Just add me on XBL and Ill send 'em to you :cheers:

Oh, and at ykiki, the cars are delivered to your garage now ;) take good care of em!

So you'll have to ask for two free cars in order to go into the draw? Hard choice, hard choice. There's four in your list I'm interested in. Your 2011 Peugeot 107 sounds sweet, and I might have to make that number one. As for the second car, I can't make up my mind between the 2009 Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup, the 2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo, and the 2011 Nissan Micra. Which one to choose, which one to choose? Oh well, it's got to be one, and I think it'll have to be the 2011 Nissan Micra. I can send you a friend request my tomorrow morning, when I'm on next, in about 12ish hours. Thanks! :)

So you'll have to ask for two free cars in order to go into the draw? Hard choice, hard choice. There's four in your list I'm interested in. Your 2011 Peugeot 107 sounds sweet, and I might have to make that number one. As for the second car, I can't make up my mind between the 2009 Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup, the 2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo, and the 2011 Nissan Micra. Which one to choose, which one to choose? Oh well, it's got to be one, and I think it'll have to be the 2011 Nissan Micra. I can send you a friend request my tomorrow morning, when I'm on next, in about 12ish hours. Thanks! :)

You have to recieve at least one car from me to be in the raffle for the Acura. And you may ask for two new cars when you have recieved the last two.

BUT! You still only get one chance to win the car, so no need to ask for many cars to get the LMP.

Well buddy, if you are willing to give them, then I will choose the 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback B 500 and the 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV A 600.

I will add you as soon as possible on XBL.

Thanks in advance :)

Can I get the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight B 500 ( used this for the monthly rival event Among Giants) please ? :)

You have to recieve at least one car from me to be in the raffle for the Acura. And you may ask for two new cars when you have recieved the last two.

BUT! You still only get one chance to win the car, so no need to ask for many cars to get the LMP.

Seeing I'd be happy to take all four, I'll take the Peugeot 107 and the Nissan Micra for now. FR sent. :) If nobody wants the other two, I'd gladly take these off your hands as well. :cheers:

Seeing I'd be happy to take all four, I'll take the Peugeot 107 and the Nissan Micra for now. FR sent. :) If nobody wants the other two, I'd gladly take these off your hands as well. :cheers:

Both cars sent! Oh, mabye its a bit late, but for the most part, I can fully upgrade all cars I want to give away, and thow on a generic tune if you all want. (this applies of course not for cars already tuned to a set PI or purpose.)

Both cars sent! Oh, mabye its a bit late, but for the most part, I can fully upgrade all cars I want to give away, and thow on a generic tune if you all want. (this applies of course not for cars already tuned to a set PI or purpose.)

And received! Thanks! 👍 I'll be testing these out later! :)

Actually... I know this is a giveaway thread, but seeing that I'd like to take the Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup and the Alfa Romeo MiTo off your hands as well and I've already got my fill of two free cars, maybe I can throw something else into the pot for it, or just flat out trade you for it? Anything you're looking to acquire?

Actually... I know this is a giveaway thread, but seeing that I'd like to take the Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup and the Alfa Romeo MiTo off your hands as well and I've already got my fill of two free cars, maybe I can throw something else into the pot for it, or just flat out trade you for it? Anything you're looking to acquire?

yes, it is a giveaway thread, but if you do feel obligated to give something in return, I am looking for more DTM/GT2/GT1 cars to race online with, so if you happen to have one lying around gathering dust, I will gladly take care of it.

And I may add that the volvo is now mildly tuned, with a "rally spec setup". Does no good at all on a track, but is more of a tribute to earlier scandinavian rallying. Puts out a modest 302 BHP, and are raised to accomodate large bumps on a off road road. Also comes with a Rallycross inspired livery.

yes, it is a giveaway thread, but if you do feel obligated to give something in return, I am looking for more DTM/GT2/GT1 cars to race online with, so if you happen to have one lying around gathering dust, I will gladly take care of it.

Actually, I do have a spare 2008 Mercedes-AMG C-Class Touring Car sitting around. Are you still missing that one?

That Nissan Micra is sick, by the way, just took it for a spin. :D

I'm just starting out and would like whatever you wish to help me out with. Make/Model no matter, I really don't know what's left after all the request. Thanks!

Still waiting for the cars pal ;) Already added you some days ago on Live. ;) But no worries, I just wanted to remember (You probably forget it, its ok) :)

If this is still going...I'm interested in this one

2003 Lexus IS300 A 600 (An unfinished lobby racer tune)

Hey Hazzy, have you forgotten about this thread? Did you want that 2008 Mercedes-AMG C-Class Touring Car? Otherwise, it's going into the Auction House this weekend.

Back