GP's GT6 Gallery - Stratos, A110, Europa - July 13th

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 52 comments
Shelby GT350

Click to Enlarge​

Magnificent set of a beautiful car, love this set. 3, 4, 5 and 6 are my faves. Great job Robert! 👍

WOW O_O They all look so real!!!!!! Great work!

Beautiful car and beautiful photo set but I prefer this Ferrari in yellow rather than in red ;)

Thanks very much for commenting guys, I too like it in yellow. :D

Last edited:
Gorgeous last two sets, the last three are my picks. Wait, no, scratch that, they're all fantastic! :drool:

Japanese Classics

Click to Enlarge​

SVX
Gorgeous last two sets, the last three are my picks. Wait, no, scratch that, they're all fantastic! :drool:

Amazing collection! :drool: They all look stunning!

Excellent work on the last 3 sets, very clean and realistic shots.

Thank you, comments are always appreciated. 👍 Hope you guys enjoyed this set!

SVX
Who's that in the beautiful Hakosuka? ;)

I think it was you.
muttley_white.gif

Oh my! The 250 GT and GT350 sets are sublime! :drool: And the Japanese classics are also brilliant - the two solo Toyota shots being my personal favourites. 👍 👍

Sultans of Swing

Click to Enlarge
Stratos - Grand Prix
A110 - @Skython
Europa Special - @SVX

Really nice looking set. Especially this shot is awesome. :tup

Terrific set, But shot #4 is outstanding :drool:

I'm loving this classic japanese set, it's very realistic. The blue Skyline is amazing! Nice job on this one

Oh my! The 250 GT and GT350 sets are sublime! :drool: And the Japanese classics are also brilliant - the two solo Toyota shots being my personal favourites. 👍 👍

Thanks very much for commenting guys! Also nice to see you active in the galleries section again Nato. 👍

Woo! Dire Straits title!

Woo! Meeeee!

Boo for GTP not notifying me that I was tagged. :lol: SVX linked me.

Shots 1 and 3 are definitely favourites for me. The trees are blurred nicely and look very pretty, and still look pretty in the first shot. And I just realized how nicely the colours of the cars match the track, blue for the sky, green and yellow for the trees. Stroke of genius maybe? Great set.

Looking at the set with the 2000 GT and the Hako-Ska, the first two shots are the best 👍

Your last set is also great, I love the colour choice for the cars in contrast to the background in shots 1-6.

Back