GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
Just some quick questions I wanted to bring up and let the group decide.

1. Tuning: No, BoP & tune, Full tune
2. Race length: 1 hour, 90 minutes, 2 hours

Side note we are looking at running the first race Monday the 28th this will be more of a pre-season test race to make sure there are no hiccups

Eh, I'm not so scared of tuning anymore, so long as I find a decent one or just open up the diff and set adjust top speed per track.

Tuning yes, BOP no unless it's more even than stock power/weight. 60 minutes.

Alright I am going to have to back out. Homeboy isn't equipped for 90 min races, I will lose my flipping mind! Sorry guys, good luck!

Alright I am going to have to back out. Homeboy isn't equipped for 90 min races, I will lose my flipping mind! Sorry guys, good luck!
No worries man completely understandable, if you ever want to give it a shot just hollar and we will add ya to the list

Hey man. Enter and run anyway, if you need to back out that’s alright. May surprise yourself and finish the dang thing.

Hey man. Enter and run anyway, if you need to back out that’s alright. May surprise yourself and finish the dang thing.
If we start racing by 8pm cst, im in! 4am comes stupid early. Just make sure someone checks on me during the race.....i have been known to fall asleep at the wheel..so to speak! Actually, I did fall asleep!

Monthly race is set for next monday

Room opens: 8 central
Qualifying starts at 8:15 - 8:30
Race: 8:30 - 10

Fuji GT (no chicane)
Default time

Last edited:
I’d be interested if it was NO TUNE. I’m good for any day except Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday night. Weeknights I’d prefer to be getting the checkers or wreckers by 10pm central.

I’d be interested if it was NO TUNE. I’m good for any day except Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday night. Weeknights I’d prefer to be getting the checkers or wreckers by 10pm central.
I do believe it is NO TUNE?

Wait, did I join this? Lol I forgot about it... I really want to join, but I can join just if the races are early afternoon. What time do races start?

Room opens: 8 central
Qualifying starts at 8:15 - 8:30
Race: 8:30 - 10

Wait, did I join this? Lol I forgot about it... I really want to join, but I can join just if the races are early afternoon. What time do races start?

Back