*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
Consistent 1:30s is what I've got for this round of the EuroSprint, with the fastest qualy time of a 1:29.741, currently.

15579859730171001615582.jpg

Well I made a complete mess of that :)

Qualifying was a bit poor, never really getting any good laps in. So with the 5 second penalty from the previous race I thought I would just sit behind everyone and fuel save. This worked fine for the first half but I made my crucial mistake at the pit stop, in that I only filled up a little past the diamond. I then started pushing in the 2nd stint and started putting in mid to high 1.29's (my qualifying lap was a 1:30.1) and started to close on @RZQSPEED .

Finally managed to get in the slip stream with about 5 laps to go, checked my fuel and realised it said 3.1 laps. Double checked my arithmetic, put the fuel mix to 6 and desperately tried to get to the end, running out of fuel on the last lap with 3 corners to go. Morale of the story is, I'm an idiot.

Congrats to @HoonigaN96 for the win, and to everybody else who did the race properly :)

Hmm Brands Hatch this week. I would like to say that I think this will be my weakest race, but after the disaster In Austria I am not so sure.
Time to do the minimal amount of practice required :)

Back