*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
can i put me name down as reserve?
PSN: aaroncurtis182
car: AMG GT3
No. 44

Hi mate. Yes of course. I'll let you know here if theres a space available for any of the races.

#44 is already taken so you will need a new number though 👍

Hi @paoloevans, i want to join
Gt planet id : gtic_ ybear
Psn id : y_bear_
Car : RCZ
Thanks mate

Hi mate. Thanks for your interest. I will put you down for the final reserve space as the entry list is completely filled up! If any spaces are available for any of the races I will let you know here.

I have changed my entry from the Viper to the GT by Citroen.

Final Livery:
8431333417769009180_0.jpg
6124970335395677184_0.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon Test Session @ Brands Hatch.

Lobby Open

0475-4219-8459-8305-9012

ROOM NOW CLOSED

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'll drop my place. There's some changes in my life and gaming is taking less part in it. My pedalset is still broken and fixing it is not a priority.

I'll continue watching the thread, but it's no point in occupying a place just for uncertainties.

Thank you a lot and wish you a great time!

Hey guys, I'll drop my place. There's some changes in my life and gaming is taking less part in it. My pedalset is still broken and fixing it is not a priority.

I'll continue watching the thread, but it's no point in occupying a place just for uncertainties.

@paoloevans , can I have his place?

Ok mate. Thanks for letting me know.

Back