*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
I played for 5 mins on the new track.. so no physics detected. I did see that the tires seemed to have a cold temp indicator, Is that new?
I swear I've seen it before, after sitting in the pitlane for ages in appears and you can feel it when you drive out on track for about half a lap the tyres have no grip, maybe its just more obvious now

On a different note I might make a variation of my Subaru livery specially for this series

Yep. I'm interested, no.51, car tbc.

Ecurrie Ecosse (Barwell Motorsport) BMW Z4 GT3, as per the 2015 British GT.
Can I run as No.1? Just because it's the correct number for the car.

Livery isn't my own - got part way through making one and found a near-perfect version from xpower75. 5980872664277845017_23.jpg

Question.
I just show that the races are almost every 1 month, isn't this gap kinda big?
Personally, I would prefer a race every 1 or 2 weeks. Just saying my opinion :cheers:

I see your point but at the same time the races are on Saturdays, the same days as the F.I.A. events. I like this monthly setup because it gives a lot of time to practice and leaves the rest of the Saturdays to be used for F.I.A. where as on Gr. 3 days, people may be doing this series as well as the F.I.A. races. I will be one of those people and the current setup allows for people to focus on F.I.A. every week instead of having to drive and study multiple cars and strategies for a single day of constant racing on top of the Wednesday F.I.A. events. For people competing in both F.I.A events, Nation's and Manufacturer's, I don't see them making this series on those days.

I see your point but at the same time the races are on Saturdays, the same days as the F.I.A. events. I like this monthly setup because it gives a lot of time to practice and leaves the rest of the Saturdays to be used for F.I.A. where as on Gr. 3 days, people may be doing this series as well as the F.I.A. races. I will be one of those people and the current setup allows for people to focus on F.I.A. every week instead of having to drive and study multiple cars and strategies for a single day of constant racing on top of the Wednesday F.I.A. events. For people competing in both F.I.A events, Nation's and Manufacturer's, I don't see them making this series on those days.

Erm may have misunderstood but these races are on Friday evenings...

Erm may have misunderstood but these races are on Friday evenings...
Speak for yourself. :lol:

I haven't done anything extra regarding selecting a car, but seeing as the grid is filling up fairly fast I'll just go with what I had. 👍

GTPlanet name: Tassie_tiger
PSN name: Tassie_tiger
Car: Volkswagen Beetle
Number: 68
Livery: Work in Progress

Speak for yourself. :lol:

I haven't done anything extra regarding selecting a car, but seeing as the grid is filling up fairly fast I'll just go with what I had. 👍

GTPlanet name: Tassie_tiger
PSN name: Tassie_tiger
Car: Volkswagen Beetle
Number: 68
Livery: Work in Progress

Ok cool.

Cool thanks. Ford isn't really a car I have raced that much so seems like a good one to try. Livery might change between rounds if I can be bothered (or might just stick with my Ken Block inspired one)

You might want to setup a PSN group to remind us when the races are, as I am likely to forget.

Cool thanks. Ford isn't really a car I have raced that much so seems like a good one to try. Livery might change between rounds if I can be bothered (or might just stick with my Ken Block inspired one)

You might want to setup a PSN group to remind us when the races are, as I am likely to forget.

Yep that's great. Just have to keep the same number. Yes I will create a group on PSN. Good idea 👍:)

Apparently I'm taking this one fairly seriously. Currently running laps at Catalunya on Assetto Corsa.

I'm doing very badly. Mostly because DS4.

Roll on payday. Need that wheelstand.

Last edited:
Back