Gr.3 / Gr.4 Monthly Endurance Series, Next Race Sat November 6th, Gr.3, 500 km of Monza

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@RACECAR
@ThisGuyHere

Whoops mistake. Cars are to be stock power and weight not unlimited. Tires and fuel multiplier are set for stock performance.

Supercar Race (Updated)

Special Event - October 23rd, 2021
Japanese K Car 2 Hour Special

Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop (Night)
2 hours, Conditions 18:00 Twilight, Clear
Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong
Qualifying Time: 11 minutes

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

In order of recommendation

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only
No Tuning (Except Brakes)

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Countersteering assist Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited​

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
I think lifting power and weight restrictions should make it a fun race. These cars could probably fit 4 wide at Tokyo. I would imagine these cars are Fuel misery, how long are tires lasting??
Nope that was a typo on my part. The tires and fuel multiplier are set for stock performance. People won't able to finish Qualifying without pitting if I leave it.

United States
Theresa, Wisconsin
That's bad ass to build a cockpit out of metal🍻 It's my low back that chooses the position for me. It's a FuknMess down there. Sitting in a regular chair kills anymore so I need to be more lay'd back to keep the vertical pressure off. It makes having fun in RL a bitch. On top of low back, I have developed an awesome case of neuropathy in my ass over the last couple of years. Basically if you pay attention to just the sit part of your ass, the part that touches the chair; it feels like I'm siiting on a cactus, when I stand up it feels like a burning cactus👍🏻 See isn't that awesome kids🤣🤣🤣 Anyway, that is the purpose of looking at the F1 style Cockpit. I've got this bad ass Open Wheel Sim cockpit I got for an awesome deal, did I mention that to you all🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm using the chair and making a frame for it to sit on and tilting it back. The seat is FuknAwesome🤗😁😁

while I'm here; I didn't test your RSR at Monza because... well the porsche thing🙄 but I just did the in-game Boxer challenge and ran your little RSR😳 Tune that thing up and you've got yourself a Rad Racer Dad😁 Holy quick Batman👍🏻 I have been doing the challenges with no Driving aids but needed to use TCS to do the Boxer Challenge😞😞😞 I can't drive the thing w/o it. I think I've only used TCS on 2 challenges so far👍🏻
Too bad to hear your top speed issue😈 Sounds like we have a chance at Monza boys😁😁 🤔🤔either change cars=no points or no top speed=6points🤓 Cause I'm not gonna be last this time🤣🤣🤣🤣

FYI: the dozen cars I've tested, while loosing tire grip, I was able to maintain full top speed for all 10 laps. Lap times dropped off by 0:00:0?? All of them, except for Jarkulary's hot rod will make it beyond 10 laps w/o down tuning for milage. Tire wear for the other cars tested should easily go the entire fuel load.

See you all in Tokyo, wear your sunday parade outfit🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣
Yeah, back issues suck. I have a herniated L5-S1, the narrow spinal cord tube thing (I forget the medical term at the moment) and another herniation at C4-C5 that they think needs a 3 level fusion, I have not had pictures of that area for awhile. I get a left arm that will go to sleep for 1-2 weeks at a time. Even though it's asleep it hurts like he'll when it happens, fortunately it's been a couple years since it's acted up and only acted up 3 times since I was first MRIed in 1998. They wanted to schedule me for neck fusion that day but the whole reason I was at the Doc was for lower back pain, apparently the Doc saw some issues during the office visit that he didn't like and had a cervical MRI taken along with lumbar and thoracic. The longer you live with this crap the more normal it seems so hopefully I can continue to avoid surgery and keep getting epidurals.

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
Yeah, back issues suck. I have a herniated L5-S1, the narrow spinal cord tube thing (I forget the medical term at the moment) and another herniation at C4-C5 that they think needs a 3 level fusion, I have not had pictures of that area for awhile. I get a left arm that will go to sleep for 1-2 weeks at a time. Even though it's asleep it hurts like he'll when it happens, fortunately it's been a couple years since it's acted up and only acted up 3 times since I was first MRIed in 1998. They wanted to schedule me for neck fusion that day but the whole reason I was at the Doc was for lower back pain, apparently the Doc saw some issues during the office visit that he didn't like and had a cervical MRI taken along with lumbar and thoracic. The longer you live with this crap the more normal it seems so hopefully I can continue to avoid surgery and keep getting epidurals.
This all from an injury or did you lose the genetics dice roll too?

United States
United States
I have no idea. Just lucky I guess, I never had an injury that I can blame it on. I'm sure some is wear and tear from work.
Damn man😞 the more people I talk to the more I hear about others with the same problems😳 Last year I had a 4lvl fusion, C3-C7. Being a FuknBadAss Metal Guitarist, you can see the fusion coming🙄😆 I was in a crazy roll over 30 yrs ago that I know fukt my neck up too. 22 years ago, I wrecked my left shoulder at work... had surgery and went back to work to soon and messed it up again... 2nd surgery the Dr. severed the deltoid off the bone... 5 months later 3rd surgery is the last I can have w/o loosing all feeling in my left arm. You can only cut nerves so many times in one area then they don't grow back right and never work again.

If I went on about my back, you all would have to flip the page🤣🤣 BUT I think the 3 of us share back issues and something I found out that isn't well known (anymore) is about the Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint) Look it up👍🏻 If the ligements that holds this in place get stretched out, you will have problems forever that will continue to get worse. This is the joint that carries a lot of the load when your bent... you know why your suppose to lift with your legs🤔🤔🤔 They never tell you why, it's because lifting heavy **** when your bent over puts major stress on this joint. The fix can be found in the tool corral at you favorite big box hardware store😳😆😆 Check it out because it causes all kinds of back/sciatic symptoms and tooooo many dr.s don't believe it can get damaged.

It really chaps my ass about my back problems, not only was it only half diagnosed... making the undiagnosed problem far worse, but I had to stop racing😢 I'd been racing for 6-7yrs. at that point, had an international race team running at least top 10 in 4 leagues. Having to walk away was crushing, specially breaking it all down and putting it in the corner😞

United States
United States
Very Important
AND if you have been hurt at work OR know anyone that has been, contact Social Security Office asap. It's a bit of an explanation, but if your work comp case goes on for too long, you'll loose the credits you need to qualify for disability insurance. And always go to your own Dr. first if you can wait. The work comp dr.s are the real frauds in the system, not the injured.

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
Very Important
AND if you have been hurt at work OR know anyone that has been, contact Social Security Office asap. It's a bit of an explanation, but if your work comp case goes on for too long, you'll loose the credits you need to qualify for disability insurance. And always go to your own Dr. first if you can wait. The work comp dr.s are the real frauds in the system, not the injured.
Unfortunately this isn't very helpful to me. I was born with health issues and other health issues have added on since. While most of the them are minor and non life threatening. Have multiple health issues at once is the problem. And have generally made me useless to society. So I've had trouble great founding employment in the first place.

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@RACECAR
@ThisGuyHere

A reminder of next Saturday's special event details and regulations. For Rinsky's MSN only racers. Lobby schedule is the same Rinsky's MSN series.

Supercar Race

Special Event - October 23rd, 2021
Japanese K Car 2 Hour Special

Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop (Night)
2 hours, Conditions 18:00 Twilight, Clear
Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong
Qualifying Time: 11 minutes

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

In order of recommendation

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only
No Tuning (Except Brakes)

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Countersteering assist Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited

Lobby Schedule

Practice Start
Sat 6:30 pm EDT
Sat 3:30 pm PDT
Sun 12:30 am CEST

Qualifying / Race Start
Sat 7:30 pm EDT
Sat 4:30 pm PDT
Sun 1:30 am CEST

United States
United States
Unfortunately this isn't very helpful to me. I was born with health issues and other health issues have added on since. While most of the them are minor and non life threatening. Have multiple health issues at once is the problem. And have generally made me useless to society. So I've had trouble great founding employment in the first place.
😔I almost know what your saying. I am now what I call "Unemployably Disabled". I would be more of a liablity than a productive worker bee. I have the spinal domino happening, 1 wrong turn and I'll be on the ground poop'n myself screaming for an Ambulance like a little girl🤣 fortunately my wife has a super kick ass job that keeps us a float economically. I couldn't imagine having to deal with any medical issues all my life😢 We have some friends who's daughter was born with Diabetes😳🥺 How do you get a child through life having to live monitoring yourself while your friends are on their way to get ice cream☹️. I just couldn't imagine it. My phrase has been "it is what it is", it kind of helps to keep from mindfuk'n your issues and going on with life the best I can. Best of luck with your physical issues for both of you🍻

United States
Allentown, Pennsylvania
TheColdWarriors
😔I almost know what your saying. I am now what I call "Unemployably Disabled". I would be more of a liablity than a productive worker bee. I have the spinal domino happening, 1 wrong turn and I'll be on the ground poop'n myself screaming for an Ambulance like a little girl🤣 fortunately my wife has a super kick ass job that keeps us a float economically. I couldn't imagine having to deal with any medical issues all my life😢 We have some friends who's daughter was born with Diabetes😳🥺 How do you get a child through life having to live monitoring yourself while your friends are on their way to get ice cream☹️. I just couldn't imagine it. My phrase has been "it is what it is", it kind of helps to keep from mindfuk'n your issues and going on with life the best I can. Best of luck with your physical issues for both of you🍻
I think the workers bees should be an insulted by this. They might have short tempers. But, they help make honey and pollinate plants. It's a lot more than I do for the planet or humanity.

I don't have any painful spinal issues yet. I have had a pain in my left knee for a few months now. I have no clue why. I don't remember doing anything to it. I finally can get that checked this Friday. I also have type 2 diabetes for about a year now. Runs in both sides of my family.

My problems started when I lost the genetics dice roll. Snakes eyes with a fart noise it is. I have acquired a lot of my families health issues already and I'm only 31.